• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't even wanna be there, in his citay, by the bayeyay.

But he was walking down the boulevard.....wasn't that in South Detroit?

(I think Zug Island is actually South Detroit)

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland faces Mike (The $8 Million Dollar Man) Pelfrey tonight. Look out Tribe! Pelfrey has something to prove! He could surprise everyone and last more than 3 innings.
All he proved was White Sox GM Rick Hahn shouldn't have rolled this dice with him.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cholos running' ball teams? Whats next tv stars as President???
Wake me up when the first cholo tv star is president.

carlos-mencia.jpeg

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he proved was White Sox GM Rick Hahn shouldn't have rolled this dice with him.

Pelfry's cheap for you guys ... all you should care about is that he is a positive influence on your young team. I am afraid that you guys will be really good in a couple years (who are the Cubs?).

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelfry's cheap for you guys ... all you should care about is that he is a positive influence on your young team. I am afraid that you guys will be really good in a couple years (who are the Cubs?).
An expedited rebuild would be nice. I've given the White Sox too much money to keep watching atrocious baseball.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An expedited rebuild would be nice. I've given the White Sox too much money to keep watching atrocious baseball.

It looks like around July the Detroit Tigers rebuild will be in progress ... 3 good starters (Fulmer, Norris and Boyd), one shut down reliever (Jimenez), a good 3B man (Castellanos), Catcher (McCann), CF (Jacoby Jones) ... it could be fun in a couple of years.

It's only April but the Indians are looking strong.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like around July the Detroit Tigers rebuild will be in progress ... 3 good starters (Fulmer, Norris and Boyd), one shut down reliever (Jimenez), a good 3B man (Castellanos), Catcher (McCann), CF (Jacoby Jones) ... it could be fun in a couple of years.

Voltaire, I know you are a sensitive guy, so please take this as constructive criticism and not insulting.

A. How do we know Jimenez will be a "shut down reliever". He sure wasn't the other day. Let's not count our chickens.... Please recall one Mr. Bruce Rondon. He was considered, by many, as Detroit's future fireball closer and it appears all he has done is run up the Tigers' buffet bill and piss off @broncosmitty

B. JaCoby Jones? Are you sure he is the team's CF of the future? I'll try to be fair and say, if so, I have not seen evidence of it yet. A .150 bating average, 19 K's in 40 AB's, and mediocre fielding skills. Not the stuff to inspire confidence. Not all young players are destined for greatness.

C. McCann....there is promise here, but unless he can maintain a batting average closer to .250 than to .150.....I don't see a future for him as a starting MLB catcher.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come there are no songs about ohio???
They make songs about losers don't they??

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voltaire, I know you are a sensitive guy, so please take this as constructive criticism and not insulting.

A. How do we know Jimenez will be a "shut down reliever". He sure wasn't the other day. Let's not count our chickens.... Please recall one Mr. Bruce Rondon. He was considered, by many, as Detroit's future fireball closer and it appears all he has done is run up the Tigers' buffet bill and piss off @broncosmitty

B. JaCoby Jones? Are you sure he is the team's CF of the future? I'll try to be fair and say, if so, I have not seen evidence of it yet. A .150 bating average, 19 K's in 40 AB's, and mediocre fielding skills. Not the stuff to inspire confidence. Not all young players are destined for greatness.

C. McCann....there is promise here, but unless he can maintain a batting average closer to .250 than to .150.....I don't see a future for him as a starting MLB catcher.
B...is key. C.F. right iffy??

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Encarnacion seems to be waking up now too. Sox haven't scored a run through two games against them. Rubber match today.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B...is key. C.F. right iffy??

Doug don't get involved in any baseball discussions. What YOU know about MLB wouldn't fill a shot glass.

Doug probably couldn't even read my response to Voltaire...he can't read.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fulmer. Got a W marked up already. Tigers win the series.... back home after..then get on a roll. A ass kicking central control taking roll.