• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi...such a tough guy on internet..so scarry...talking tough and talking soccer. Good boy friend for iffy.he can watch woman's basketball. Sure don't know shit about baseball. Either one of them

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers suck ass.
Wolverines suck more ass.
Harbaugh sucks all the ass.
Doug sucks his own ass.

You do realize that @dougplayer and @Iffster are the same person ... doug says something stupid and iffy shows the world how smart he is by correcting doug ... the stuff is getting old, that's why I have them both on ignore ... they need their own thread.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what's up with that? Lost to tOSU and UoM and Rutgers gave them all they could handle.

I was at the Rutgers game - it was kind of exciting, but if I were a Sparty fan, I would not have enjoyed watching that.
You braid the all the Scarlett Knights hair?

If so, good work. They looked great, I don't care what Don Imus thinks.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that @dougplayer and @Iffster are the same person ... doug says something stupid and iffy shows the world how smart he is by correcting doug ... the stuff is getting old, that's why I have them both on ignore ... they need their own thread.

Doug and Ned Flanders here have one thing in common....they keep repeating the same things over and over. (And how does Ned know what's going on if he has me and doug on ignore?)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what's up with that? Lost to tOSU and UoM and Rutgers gave them all they could handle.

I was at the Rutgers game - it was kind of exciting, but if I were a Sparty fan, I would not have enjoyed watching that.
Wolverines. To much heart. Taught little brother a lesson

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty said awhile back that Detroit''s biggest offseason acquisition would end up being the signing of Mike Fiers. I did not think so at the time...but he may end up being correct. I still hold out hope that the team signs a veteran outfielder to provide insurance should one of the youngsters flop, or Mahtook was a flash or light, or Castellanos does damage to himself and outfield walls playing in right.

I doubt he'd be interested...but Howie Kendricks would provide depth in left, 2B, and 1B. If he'd take a one year deal.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty said awhile back that Detroit''s biggest offseason acquisition would end up being the signing of Mike Fiers. I did not think so at the time...but he may end up being correct. I still hold out hope that the team signs a veteran outfielder to provide insurance should one of the youngsters flop, or Mahtook was a flash or light, or Castellanos does damage to himself and outfield walls playing in right.

I doubt he'd be interested...but Howie Kendricks would provide depth in left, 2B, and 1B. If he'd take a one year deal.
I have no issue with Howie being brought in.

But it's counterproductive to a point to try and scab things over in search of mediocre. The worst thing that could happen is they grab a couple starters that give the team a chance to win as often as they don't and the team wins 70-72 games and drops 6-7-8 spots in the draft.

Rock bottom is still below us.

I still would not mind seeing a couple arms on one year deals with the intent of flipping them for some A ball depth. Even if it's set up men. Spend a little to gain some talent that doesn't need to be on the 40 man for several years. Gonna be a slow rebuild imo.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with Howie being brought in.

But it's counterproductive to a point to try and scab things over in search of mediocre. The worst thing that could happen is they grab a couple starters that give the team a chance to win as often as they don't and the team wins 70-72 games and drops 6-7-8 spots in the draft.

Rock bottom is still below us.

I still would not mind seeing a couple arms on one year deals with the intent of flipping them for some A ball depth. Even if it's set up men. Spend a little to gain some talent that doesn't need to be on the 40 man for several years. Gonna be a slow rebuild imo.

I agree that there is no need to bring in a veteran position player that would take ABs away from younger players. Kendricks would/could act as a backstop at several positions, while not "owning" one. Which of course is not a good selling point to get him to sign a short contract....to a team headed for the cellar. You may be right, that money be better spent on pitching....but I fear the Pelfrey!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about 2nd base??????
Duh. Iffy said it was key!!!!!
2nd base!!!!!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about 2nd base??????
Duh. Iffy said it was key!!!!!
2nd base!!!!!

Dementia: one of the signs of dementia can be the continual repetition of the same statements.
(Although this can be a symptom of more serious brain damage caused by physical injury to the brain)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, are you mentally unable to contribute to a discussion of the Tigers? Or is your new ''persona" not that aware of the workings of the Tigers? At one time, several years ago, doug was able to discuss things like Ryan Raburn's contributions to the team (or lack of). He had opinions on Inge, Leyland and how the club was run. The current doug never mentions anything about the Tigers future or players other than Miggy and Verlander.
Who controls the hand of doug today????
:pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug smokes more PCP laced devils weed than this fatass ninja lawyer.

:thumper:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu..colorado flame...iffy..the gay squad..
Being iffy new bro....thats like saying you got dog shit on your shoe

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu..colorado flame...iffy..the gay squad..
Being iffy new bro....thats like saying you got dog shit on your shoe

LOL...nothing but flaming from THIS doug. The OLD doug use to actually be able to talk sports. Maybe OLD doug's mental capacities slipped and he turned things over to his disfunctional 12 year old son.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: