• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...how do YOU hide the shame of the Pistons and Red Wings?

How do you hide the SHAME of the end of the UM football season?
Lost to Iowa
Lost to OSU
Lost to Florida

MAN....that had to hurt, huh doug? Jumping Jimmy let you down BIG Time. Harbaugh folded like wet cardboard when the pressure came. He couldn't cut it at crunch time. NO HEART. No way of spinning it doug....UM failed.
Shame of pistons??? And red wings????
Back to back championships with i.thomas anf big bad billy lambeer...plus championships by big shot Chauncey and rip Hamilton.
Red wings won a few rings.
So tell me you loser. Why shame. All the banners the red wings will bring over from the joe Louis arena..to the new pizza arena.
You really are clueless

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back championships with i.thomas anf big bad billy lambeer...plus championships by big shot Chauncey and rip Hamilton.
So tell me you loser. Why shame. All the banners the red wings will bring over from the joe Louis arena..to the new pizza arena.
You really are clueless
Jimbo is so close. Now you are worried. You jump on Urban cheap bandwagon. It's ready to run aground. Jimbo is new sheriff in town. Look for for michigan to control things again. Just like when Lloyd Carr was in charge

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Received some ''proof'' that doug is the baseball expert he has always claimed. Below is a photo of doug (on the right) playing baseball, at recent a family gathering, proving not only his baseball skill, but that he goes in for cross dressing.

Aunt-Bee.jpg
There's always pie makin'.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo is so close. Now you are worried. You jump on Urban cheap bandwagon. It's ready to run aground. Jimbo is new sheriff in town. Look for for michigan to control things again. Just like when Lloyd Carr was in charge

It's amazing how dumb you are. Carr was @ meeeechegan from '95 to '07. An Ohio State won 7 of the 13 meetings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night they had Andrew Romine mic'd up.

He's shooting the shit with a couple Angels scrubs and said something about "By the time I'm his age..." in reference to Pujols.

One of the Angels says, "What 56!?!"

I bout fell out the chair. Cuz, there's this rumor Pujols is older than he's listed. And it's funny.

Then I watched the Tigers lack of outfielders not be funny.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Tribe got stomped during their 2 games series in the Mile High City. I told Francona not to let the team visit a dispensary while they were here. He never listens.:L

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night they had Andrew Romine mic'd up.

He's shooting the shit with a couple Angels scrubs and said something about "By the time I'm his age..." in reference to Pujols.

One of the Angels says, "What 56!?!"

I bout fell out the chair. Cuz, there's this rumor Pujols is older than he's listed. And it's funny.

Then I watched the Tigers lack of outfielders not be funny.
All of them spaniards lie about their age. Its like a GEICO commercial...its what they do. Pujols is in his early 50's.

And I know what is next...someone is going to ask "link"?

http://www.DOUG.com

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Tribe got stomped during their 2 games series in the Mile High City. I told Francona not to let the team visit a dispensary while they were here. He never listens.:L
Ice cream??? Are you overnighting it or what???
e0f7fdc6bcd6c7e76f17f9dc6ce2102ae9dc4e2c1b6bfc04939bde2432ac5108.jpg

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stomped

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are clueless

Doug...if you will admit to a 5th grade education, I won't answer this stupid response of yours. I will also accept your defense as an ESL individual as an excuse for your stupidity. (I will force you to look up the meaning of ESL....or maybe your butt-sniffing side-kick, Voltaire, can tell you.)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....I've obtained this souvenir photo for you from the Buckeye football locker room. This is a picture of the actual "Jaws-of Life" that paramedics used to remove the football that the OSU football team shoved up Jim Harbaugh's butt-hole last fall after the Ohio State win over UM. Sorry I couldn't get a photo of the vice-grips used to extract the football from Jumping Jimmy's ass. Those and the football (with stains) are in a guarded display in a secret location in Columbus. LOL

20111014_10460543.jpg

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAVS fans. Warriors breaking 1 off in you. Sweep. Who is LEBRON ZGOING TO BLAME????
How do you hid the shame of getting swept in the finals????

Wouldn't be the first time a LJ led team was swept in the finals. The Spurs did it in 2007.