• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go away douggie or I'll beat your ass some more.

BTW...Diamondbacks are playing pretty well, huh?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, do you remember UM basketball coach Steve Fisher and his "pal" Ed Martin? And the major money scandal surrounding Chris Webber?

You might also want to check on UM football players arrested. A couple of years ago, they led the Big10 with 19 arrested. (You NEVER do your homework, doug. Just flap your gums. LOL)

How did that work out last season doug? You predicted Stafford as MVP and the Lions in the Super Bowl, as I recall. Did either of those come to pass?
:pound:

How did the Pistons do this year doug? I'm hearing that a basketball team from Cleveland is STILL playing games. (I believe the Detroit players have been on "vacation" for a couple of months...right?)

And the Red Wings...good grief. They leave their stadium for a new one as probably the worst hockey team in the NHL. Great way to sell a new arena. LOL. "Come to our new arena and see the shittiest team in Hockey!" Great selling point.

Now go away douggie or I'll beat your ass some more.

BTW...Diamondbacks are playing pretty well, huh?

Without Doug, do you have a life?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the Pistons do this year doug? I'm hearing that a basketball team from Cleveland is STILL playing games. (I believe the Detroit players have been on "vacation" for a couple of months...right?)

And the Red Wings...good grief. They leave their stadium for a new one as probably the worst hockey team in the NHL. Great way to sell a new arena. LOL. "Come to our new arena and see the shittiest team in Hockey!" Great selling point.
Sounds like a hit a sore spot. Call the wambulance!!@

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, do you remember UM basketball coach Steve Fisher and his "pal" Ed Martin? And the major money scandal surrounding Chris Webber?

You might also want to check on UM football players arrested. A couple of years ago, they led the Big10 with 19 arrested. (You NEVER do your homework, doug. Just flap your gums. LOL)
Ok ed Martin gave kids cakes for there birthdays...the same as r*pe in east lansing??????
Ohio thinking right there boys

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did that work out last season doug? You predicted Stafford as MVP and the Lions in the Super Bowl, as I recall. Did either of those come to pass?
:pound:
Stafford can't do it all. After Calvin retired....he has 1 receiver that is decent. Tate. That's it
Still...with stafford.always a chance for a ring

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford can't do it all. After Calvin retired....he has 1 receiver that is decent. Tate. That's it
I am thinking there is an NFL Forum somewhere around here..if not create shitty team forum and take that Lion stuff over there

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins and Tribe both take a beating and neither team looks like they want to take control now.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a hit a sore spot. Call the wambulance!!@

W E A K.
You, like your comebacks, are weak and ineffective. I beat you around the head until you are bloodied and you answer back with a soft fart? Sad indeed douggie-doodle. Very sad.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins and Tribe both take a beating and neither team looks like they want to take control now.

I think one Tiger fan here said the Tigers have turned a corner (again!) and will wrap up the division by Flag Day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to stay off of the heavy drugs. Stafford always has a chance for a ring? Well this pretty much proves you have no idea what you're talking about, which is nothing new. Stafford is 51-58, only has 3 winning seasons in his 8 years & is 0-3 in the playoffs. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W E A K.
You, like your comebacks, are weak and ineffective. I beat you around the head until you are bloodied and you answer back with a soft fart? Sad indeed douggie-doodle. Very sad.
Doug likes a dutch oven

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy lives in his dream world.owning people.
All from nana...basement.
He never left it. 55 years of free load g down there.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAVS fans. Warriors breaking 1 off in you. Sweep. Who is LEBRON ZGOING TO BLAME????
How do you hid the shame of getting swept in the finals????

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAVS fans. Warriors breaking 1 off in you. Sweep. Who is LEBRON ZGOING TO BLAME????
How do you hid the shame of getting swept in the finals????

Doug...how do YOU hide the shame of the Pistons and Red Wings?

How do you hide the SHAME of the end of the UM football season?
Lost to Iowa
Lost to OSU
Lost to Florida

MAN....that had to hurt, huh doug? Jumping Jimmy let you down BIG Time. Harbaugh folded like wet cardboard when the pressure came. He couldn't cut it at crunch time. NO HEART. No way of spinning it doug....UM failed.