• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tennessee sent out several new offers today starting with D'Andre Christmas-Giles earlier today. Here's my initial take on Christmas-Giles. I talked to him tonight and he's very excited about the Tennessee offer, as you'd think, saying they are on top right now. Georgia Tech and Kansas State are close to offering as well. I do think he could be someone that pulls in more Big 5 offers soon. He's working on setting up a visit now."
-Fortenberry

D'andre Christmas-Giles - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, we continue to hear that Tennessee is in good shape for instate defensive back Joejuan Williams. After a very unfortunate ruling that left Williams ineligible for his senior season because of TSSAA's transfer rule, Williams is still planning to enroll early at the school of his choice. Tennessee remains a very real option here.
-Hubbs

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee RB target committed to Georgia:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The visit went good," Hardman said. "I had a good time. The atmosphere was awesome. Going to the game and being amongst the fans was great. It got really loud in there."

After the game, Hardman got to spend sometime with the Tennessee staff and while they were understandably numb from the heartbreaking loss, they focused on the talented wideout.

"They wanted to make sure I had a good time," Hardman said. "They were pretty upset about the loss. Coach Jones told me he was glad that we were there. He wants to get me back up there for another visit. I may come back for the Tennessee and Georgia game."

The 5-star talent wasn't the only top talent at Tennessee over the weekend. Hardman stood with other top players like Joejuan Williams, Tee Higgins and Nigel Warrior as Tennessee took part in the Vol Walk.

"It's always good to visit Tennessee," Hardman said. "I had a great time seeing some of the other recruits. It's good to know the other recruits because you can just hang out and interact with them. Everything was really cool."

Hardman maintains he doesn't have a leader, but also said he's looking for something special.

"It's all about the feeling I get at each school," Hardman said. "It's a good feeling on Rocky Top. You get a good vibe when you are around the program. I think they are ready to compete for a championship. They are definitely on that breaking point."
-Rivals