• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7zK25JV.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/MacAskew4

Malcolm Askew - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I got to see them actually perform, play and everything,” said Hardman, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 91 overall prospect in the 247sports composite for the 2016 class. “(it was) just showing love, talking to the coaches. It was a real cool day.

“i’ve seen everything (at Tennessee), basically. I’ve seen mostly everything. When I go back, i’m just getting comfortable with it. I’m just seeing if I want to be there or not — do I see myself being there? — talking to the coaches and everything and basically just trying to get a good view of it. Do I see myself being there for three or four years?”

“Georgia and Tennessee will be there at the end, for sure,” he said.

“me and T.K. (Todd Kelly Jr.) are real close — me, T.K., Rashaan (Gaulden) and josh Dobbs,” Hardman said. “i’ve got good relationships with all of them.”

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's been crazy. But, it's my job to adjust to it and not let it get to my head. I've to go settle down and analyze it and make the best decision for myself," Clayton said. 'But, I'm not going to let it go to my head that all these big SEC schools are offering me."

"Everybody there is really dedicated to the game of football," Clayton said. "When I was up there I could tell that football was really a tradition."

"It was probably the football game. It was hype," Clayton said. "Then, the indoor facility. They have everything I need right there. Literally, everything I need. I didn't have to go anywhere else and that's nice. I got a chance to meet all the players and see where they hang out at."

"I'm definitely coming back," Clayton added with emphasis. "I'm definitely coming back for an official visit. "With so many offers coming in and more likely on the way, Clayton was asked what he wants from a school. He quickly pointed to the Vols as an example. "I mean, what I saw at Tennessee, that's what's important to me," Clayton said. "Because what I saw (Saturday) blew my mind."
-VQ

Antonneous Clayton - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not rated on Rivals yet but has a pretty impressive offer list.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was good. Got to get a feel for the game atmosphere and it was the first time I got to get around a game situation instead of just taking tours and stuff. It was different and more fun," Brown said. "It just shows how interactive he is with his players and just how down to earth he is as a coach. It was nice seeing that."

"With coach, it just shows you how cool the players are with the coaches and how the coaches are with their players. They have an amazing, almost second to none game atmosphere," Brown explained. "You could see that with this just being the spring game. I could only imagine the Alabama game or something like that."

"They're recruiting me the hardest. It's basically just telling me how much they want me. Coach Elder hits me up all the time. It just shows consistency," Brown added. "(But), it's a process. I'm just having fun enjoying the process. You only get one time to do this."

With two Tennessee visits now under his belt, Brown did say there was a lot to like about the Vols. "Just the way the coaches treat the players and I know plenty of players on the team so they tell me a lot about the program and how much they enjoy being here. It's SEC football as well," Brown said. While he knows he will be at a game in the fall, Brown added he will most likely see Tennessee again this summer at some point.
-VQ

Josh Brown - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 DT:

”I have offers from Florida State, Tennessee, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Towson, Delaware, Marshall, ODU and Norfolk State,” said Breyon Gaddy. “Michigan, Georgia, Miami and Nebraska are also recruiting me.”
His most recent visit was to Virginia for their spring game.

”I liked it a lot and I liked the people there,” said the 6-foot-4, 305-pound Gaddy. “The coaches had a lot of passion and enthusiasm and they really impressed me.
”I talked to (defensive line) coach (Jappy) Oliver the most. We talked about my game and he gave some advice on how I could become a better player.”
As far as upcoming visits, Gaddy has a few in mind.
”I want to get to Florida State, Tennessee and Virginia Tech soon,” he said. “I want to see each school and how they do things when it comes to their football programs.”
Although he clams no favorites, Gaddy admitted one school has impressed him early in the recruiting process.
”Florida State has impressed me,” he said. “They’re the No. 1 team in the country and I just like the program.”
Breyon Gaddy - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 ATH:

Stevens is elite and he showed that on Sunday. He was outstanding as a route-runner and pass-catcher and was a big, physical mismatch. When he took reps on defense, Stevens was equally as dominant.

Through much of the spring, Stevens has been dealing with a turf toe injury so this was our first look at him since the season and he looked full speed. He isn't just a camp creation either. As a sophomore, Stevens had 50 tackles, a sack, a pair of fumble recoveries, three interceptions and a blocked field goal to go with nearly 300 yards receiving on 24 yards per catch in a run heavy offense.
JaCoby Stevens - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re the same as (my relationship with) Coach Martinez. We talk about life. (Jones) talks to my mom a lot now, and they’ve got a special relationship. My mom kind of actually likes him. She thinks he’s a really cool dude, a really great dude. They’ve got a great relationship. We’ve got a great relationship. It’s good.”

JoeJuan Williams - Yahoo! Sports