• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give $1,000,000 to Nos for updating the thread after my trades.

Great pick by Femur with Woodson = fuck I think I play Femur.

I'd gladly take the $1M if that wasn't just obvious cheating... lolzzz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I still need 9 players and Ritzy is done...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give everyone a Christmas gift. Everyone will get $247,241.6 in your stocking. Now nos can be scrooge and deny it so I win either way. (Kidding Nos)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos can you post the matchups please?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play-In Games

Nos vs EHB
Shane vs UK
WLK vs Milk

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onto another beer

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onto another beer

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll text Sushi

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Meebs

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, it is now time for me to completely turn my back on the Minnesota Golden Gophers Football team. I don't wanna just jump on a perennial top 5 teams bandwagon but I need to find a team worth rooting for...

Teams I have somewhat rooted for over the past 40 years as the Gophers floundered.

Ole Miss - Not sure why really, did go to school in Mississippi for a while but not at Ole Miss
Alabama - Before Saban -
Clemson - Going all the way back to the late 70's early 80's
Oklahoma - I really liked Billy Simms & of course AD
SMU - Eric Dickerson

Early nominees
Texas - I live an hour south of Austin, new coach, new start, only problem is everyone I know is a UT fan, that's no fun.

Oklahoma - Seems weird to have both UT and the Sooners as choices but Norman isn't more than a 10 hour drive.

Ole Miss - Seems like the easiest team to pick, have watched a lot of Rebel football over the years.

Tennessee - Too far to drive for gamedays really, I've never been a huge fan but I never disliked them and they seem to always have at least a chance, that's what i'm looking for.
EDIT: They also haven't been really good in quite some time so it wouldn't feel like jumping on a bandwagon.

Clemson - Probably the team of the ones listed I have rooted for longest but again much to far to drive for gamedays. Longshot

Any other suggestions? I will not pick another Big 10 team so don't bother suggesting Ohio St. or Penn St.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text WLK

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, it is now time for me to completely turn my back on the Minnesota Golden Gophers Football team. I don't wanna just jump on a perennial top 5 teams bandwagon but I need to find a team worth rooting for...

Teams I have somewhat rooted for over the past 40 years as the Gophers floundered.

Ole Miss - Not sure why really, did go to school in Mississippi for a while but not at Ole Miss
Alabama - Before Saban -
SMU - Eric Dickerson

Early nominees
Texas - I live an hour south of Austin, new coach, new start, only problem is everyone I know is a UT fan, that's no fun.

Oklahoma - Seems weird to have both UT and the Sooners as choices but Norman isn't more than a 10 hour drive.

Ole Miss - Seems like the easiest team to pick, have watched a lot of Rebel football over the years.

Tennessee - Too far to drive for gamedays really, I've never been a huge fan but I never disliked them and they seem to always have at least a chance, that's what i'm looking for.

Clemson - Probably the team of the ones listed I have rooted for longest but again much to far to drive for gamedays. Longshot

Any other suggestions? I will not pick another Big 10 team so don't bother suggesting Ohio St. or Penn St.

Utes! if you want a team that will convert 90% of the best athletes to defense and wonDer why the offense is always stagnant.

5 OC's in 5 years WWWWWOOOOOOO

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utes! if you want a team that will convert 90% of the best athletes to defense and wonDer why the offense is always stagnant.

5 OC's in 5 years WWWWWOOOOOOO

If I lived closer that wouldn't be a bad choice...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama - Before Saban -
SMU - Eric Dickerson

Early nominees

EDIT: They also haven't been really good in quite some time so it wouldn't feel like jumping on a bandwagon.

Kansas Jayhawks