• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think of it, maybe the Dubs should just sign his sister.

She was 6'5 when she was 13!

850x478.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing: Mcgee has a mental illness.

Like seriously.

If he is not going to take his meds, he's not worth the risk.

Mental Ilness, Sexual abuse....Something is profoundly wrong in this guy's family. His sister who plays in the WNBA has attempted suicide 3 times.

Their Mom and Aunt were spectacular basketball players. Maybe it's hard living in their shadows...or maybe it's genetic?

In Benjamin Hochman's excellent profile of the outspoken Denver Nuggets center in the Denver Post, McGee admitted that he was diagnosed with "extreme ADD" when he was younger. Doctors prescribed Ritalin, but McGee turned down the medication.

I just didn't want to take [Ritalin]," McGee said. "I was young (when it was diagnosed); it was a long time ago. But, yeah, it's definitely fun having ADD. It's extremely fun. I'm not boring."

For some people, including McGee's own teammates, learning that he has ADHD actually helps explains some of his actions.

"I didn't know you had ADD," Kenneth Faried told McGee. "I knew something was wrong with you, but I didn't know it was that."
if Rick Carlisle couldnt get him straightened out, i really dont think its possible

guy is a great athlete he just has zero court intelligence...ya know in Madden when they rank your "awareness" - his would be negative ...lol....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bigger one than a few posters on here.

No one will get offended if you mention Wiggy directly. Well maybe Dij. But anyone that does full-time employment as a gimp in a musty basement gets no say on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.