• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a matter of time till Lue is the greatest coach ever gets mentioned.

:L

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. STILL came down to the last few minutes, though. And if Curry or Thompson were anything CLOSE to normal(give cred to the Cavs'D') the Dubs Would be celebrating their 2nd straight title...

And lets not act like curry was healthy either ( no excuses by the way). Curry suffered a MCL sprain that totally hurt his explosiveness imo.
It was easy to see against portland. Curry came back from a injury that takes more than a month or 6 weeks to come back from and he came back in 2 weeks

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, what is taking the Cavs so long to get Smith and LeBron under contract? There is no reason for them to wait on this. Why not get these deals done?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see GS vs Cle again (despite it's great for ratings).....it could be SA vs some other team from the EC.
It's gonna get boring quick for non warriors and cavs fans...if it's not already, hard to believe it won't be them though. I'll be rooting for Kawhi the Aztec to put a stop to it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My original position was they would have been working on a 3 peat next year had irving and love played in both series

It seems pretty reasonable...considering gs was better this year than last...

And THIS is called an opinion. You're obviously entitled to yours...

Not a law that everyone has to agree with it, though...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes an even greater team to come back from a 3-1 deficit, against the "greatest" team in nba history am i right

Warriors had the greatest regular season of all time.

Please don't confuse that with or insult the teams who played great in the Finals, like the Spurs 3 years ago.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we still pulled it off

Which means we should be a lot better than last year, next year

A lot of people forget but that was kyries and loves first finals ever

LOL. No dude. I am talking about 2015. Cleveland did not win in 2015. But, I am honestly not sure that you know that given some of the other facts you have been spewing.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland was a complete mess last year. Nobody listened to their coach and they didn't have Jefferson either, who was a huge difference maker. Your assumptions are entertaining though.

And Harrison Barnes didn't go 5 for 32 last year. The Warriors won more regular season games this year, but they were clearly a better playoff team last year because they had better health and better maintained their level of play. The Warriors had lucky breaks last year, too, but they also had the best regular season record, so the championship last year was more of a confirmation that they were the best team than it was about being lucky.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell that made u mad...U think u have new life cuz gs couldn't beat lebron, had to run out and get someone else in desperation....

Now you are getting cocky, but before durant u knew gs was finished, now u have new HOPE!

:lol: Poor Cavs fans. GSW goes and signs Durant. Now they are so worried about what's going to happen in the finals next year, they can't even enjoy the title they won this year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors had the greatest regular season of all time.

Please don't confuse that with or insult the teams who played great in the Finals, like the Spurs 3 years ago.

Don't want to insult last year's Dubs squad, but they would've been VERY hard pressed to beat that Spurs team...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Poor Cavs fans. GSW goes and signs Durant. Now they are so worried about what's going to happen in the finals next year, they can't even enjoy the title they won this year.

It really is sad. I enjoyed my title the year before. I didnt keep saying that curry is the greatest thing since sliced bread, like all the cavs fans are saying with lbj

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am enjoying it...even if they don't win they still won this year.

The pressure to win the title next year will be enormous, particularly on Durant. You think he is tough enough to handle the pressure that will come his way?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Harrison Barnes didn't go 5 for 32 last year. The Warriors won more regular season games this year, but they were clearly a better playoff team last year because they had better health and better maintained their level of play. The Warriors had lucky breaks last year, too, but they also had the best regular season record, so the championship last year was more of a confirmation that they were the best team than it was about being lucky.

#preachingtothechoir

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am enjoying it...even if they don't win they still won this year.

The pressure to win the title next year will be enormous, particularly on Durant. You think he is tough enough to handle the pressure that will come his way?

Yes, and if he's not, the others who underperformed will be more focused and mop the floor with you.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna get boring quick for non warriors and cavs fans...if it's not already, hard to believe it won't be them though. I'll be rooting for Kawhi the Aztec to put a stop to it.

Here's the thing.....Pau Gasol wasn't the sexy signing KD was.......but it creates big problems for the Warriors.

Gasol and Adridge? Twin towers the Warriors can't defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.