• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny, Lebron, is that you brought up Mosgov yet mocked Bogut being out for the last 2 games of the series.

Mozgov is better than boguy and much higher paid

Wait wait. Are you suggesting that the ages of Love, TT, and Kyrie mean anything once Lebron is gone? Please tell me you are...

Kyrie could end up as one of the best players in the league...or did u not see him lighting up curry in the finals? And hitting a 3 in his face to wrap it?

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie could end up as one of the best players in the league...or did u not see him lighting up curry in the finals? And hitting a 3 in his face to wrap it?
Oh man, I hate that this has to come from me. But once Lebron is gone, it's over homey.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green didn't play in game 5. Probably not a good idea to say all of CL67's posts are wrong, when I just caught two of yours right off the bat.

I ment game 6 and 7...what is your excuse for those games?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be a bad day for trolling...

He's making the NNORMAL bandwagoners around here look bad...

Yeah having an opinion different than a hater of lebron is trolling

Troll on tho, we won and they lost...we are the defending champs and they aren't...

It must have done a real number on you watching lebron win his 3rd finals mvp....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ment game 6 and 7...what is your excuse for those games?

They lost. It's not unheard of that a team has the advantage on their own home court. And the game went down to the final minute in game 7.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still amazing that this douche nozzle is a big Lebron fan and happy the Cavs won while trying to trash Lakers fans. When he's sporting the Lakers as one of his team. A very odd boy indeed.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost. It's not unheard of that a team has the advantage on their own home court. And the game went down to the final minute in game 7.

Green being out has as much to do with them losing and love being out with a concussion

In fact green played his best game 7 in the finals and they still lost

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still amazing that this douche nozzle is a big Lebron fan and happy the Cavs won while trying to trash Lakers fans. When he's sporting the Lakers as one of his team. A very odd boy indeed.

I haven't trashed any lakers fans

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green being out has as much to do with them losing and love being out with a concussion

In fact green played his best game 7 in the finals and they still lost

You clearly don't know shit about basketball. Green's far more important to the Warriors then Love is to the Cavs. Green allows them to play their small ball lineup while having a big out there that can effectively guard Lebron.

Love's only good game in the series was 7, and still substandard by his average production.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly don't know shit about basketball. Green's far more important to the Warriors then Love is to the Cavs. Green allows them to play their small ball lineup while having a big out there that can effectively guard Lebron.

Love's only good game in the series was 7, and still substandard by his average production.

So green being out 1 game is more important than Irving and Love missing the entire series last year?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just leave this here and you guys can do with it as you may....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah having an opinion different than a hater of lebron is trolling

Troll on tho, we won and they lost...we are the defending champs and they aren't...

It must have done a real number on you watching lebron win his 3rd finals mvp....

Well damn, don't cry your li'l eyeballs out over it, troll...

Hate to be the one to inform you of this, but not EVERYBODY has to love your queen...

How 'bout this? I'll continue to like/DISlike anyone i want, and YOU sit there and keep being unable to do a damn thing about it. DEAL...?

Must be DEVASTATING to know LeClown's STILL lost in the Finals more than he's won. And the likelihood of him turning THAT around gets dimmer as the years go by...:lol::lol::lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DID find that interesting...

Guess that's how they roll in the psyche ward...

Status
Not open for further replies.