• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think losing Harrison barnes, Bogut, Barbosa and Ezelia is going to affect them? They were a solid team that all the pieces seemed to fit perfectly....I can't wait till next year

There is only 1 ball on offense, i thought there problems was more on the defensive side

I thought they really just needed to add some centers who can play great defense and rebounders to kick the ball out to the 3 point shooters....I was worried howard was going to go there....guess we will see how it plays out

Everyone is going to be touching the ball

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go to GS. I would love to see Kendrick and Draymond playing on the same team lol.

Over/under 30 minutes into the first practice before the first fight.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard warriors are looking at all these options...

Ray Allen, Jason Terry, Kevin Martin, Chase Budinger, Grevis Vasquez, Dorell Wright, Tayshaun Prince, Mike Miller....and for bigs: Brandon Bass, David Lee, Jordan Hill, Amare Stoudemire, Udoh, Willie Reed, Kendrick Perkins, Nazr Mohammed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Buckets to the Paper Clips on a multi year deal....:lol:

*Also, rumor has it the Dubs are considering bringing back David Lee for a draft pick or 2.

David Lee would be a solid pick up to put back on the bench.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard warriors are looking at all these options...

Ray Allen, Jason Terry, Kevin Martin, Chase Budinger, Grevis Vasquez, Dorell Wright, Tayshaun Prince, Mike Miller....and for bigs: Brandon Bass, David Lee, Jordan Hill, Amare Stoudemire, Udoh, Willie Reed, Kendrick Perkins, Nazr Mohammed.

Of that list I like Hill, Reed and I'd even give Udoh a look. Supposedly he's been playing well over-seas.

Last spot I would leave open at this point. I'd want to consider Jarrett Jack first as an option considering if he's deemed healthy enough.

Vasquez is kind of intriguing for me. I always thought he was a decent player. He also has good size for a Point. Everyone else seems pretty washed to me.

I'm not really a fan of bringing back Ray, but if Bob signs off on it, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for sure.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of that list I like Hill, Reed and I'd even give Udoh a look. Supposedly he's been playing well over-seas.

Last spot I would leave open at this point. I'd want to consider Jarrett Jack first as an option considering if he's deemed healthy enough.

Vasquez is kind of intriguing for me. I always thought he was a decent player. He also has good size for a Point. Everyone else seems pretty washed to me.

I'm not really a fan of bringing back Ray, but if Bob signs off on it, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for sure.

Hill, ray allen, bass, martin or vasquez for me

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other name I would like the Warriors to explore would be Isaiah Canaan. He's a really good underrated shooter, who's percentages don't tell the whole truth. He took a bunch of bad shots with the 76ers, but that could be easily corrected on a squad like ours. He'd be a nice compliment to a bigger Livingston with the second unit as a shooter. He could guard the PG and Liv could guard the opposing SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.