• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

But.......

View attachment 133963
Michael Dugat@mdug
about 10 minutes ago

Only an idiot tm doesn't take Bogut b/c don't want to help GSW. It's happening regardless. If I heard my GM say that, I'd want him fired.
It's obvious somebody WILL take him, if it makes sense then do it. But I'd rather not have my team help form a super team unless it made the Kings contenders.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we did tell Wiggy that some team was going to significantly improve. My god, didn't think we'd be this right.

What are other teams even supposed to think/do right now?

I mean, if I'm an owner, I'm certainly rethinking short term, and wouldn't be wanting to pay any huge luxury tax.

Maybe since the Cavs got their championship, Gilbert will grow some balls and start leveraging James/Klutch?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting 5 will be

Curry, klay, KD, Green, damian jones to start the game

Bench: iggy, livngston, mccAw, maccado and we need to fill out the roster.

Jerry west loves mccaw FWIW

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we did tell Wiggy that some team was going to significantly improve. My god, didn't think we'd be this right.

I'm sure he'll put a negative spin on it directed either towards Warriors or Durant.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this happened. This move changes everything. Literally the entire landscape has changed...Chris Broussard actually got a report right for once! WTF is going on? He was pumping the KD to GS moreso than anyone else and it actually happened. This new world is dark and scary.

Seriously though, looking back on it, we all should have seen it coming yesterday. After Bob Voulgaris made that vague tweet congratulating GS yesterday, I did some digging to see if there was any legit KD dirt out there. All I found was a tweet from Alex Kennedy (I think) saying KD would make his decision today on the Players Tribune. Everyone should have known he was leaving OKC right then. You wouldn't write a piece for the PT saying "hey guys, I'm staying in OKC for a year".

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat put all there eggs in the KD basket and failed miserably. No matter who we sign now, we have no chance for the rest of wades career.

Neither does the rest of the NBA sans San Antonio and Cleveland.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this happened. This move changes everything. Literally the entire landscape has changed...Chris Broussard actually got a report right for once! WTF is going on? He was pumping the KD to GS moreso than anyone else and it actually happened. This new world is dark and scary.

Seriously though, looking back on it, we all should have seen it coming yesterday. After Bob Voulgaris made that vague tweet congratulating GS yesterday, I did some digging to see if there was any legit KD dirt out there. All I found was a tweet from Alex Kennedy (I think) saying KD would make his decision today on the Players Tribune. Everyone should have known he was leaving OKC right then. You wouldn't write a piece for the PT saying "hey guys, I'm staying in OKC for a year".

I was saying
It yesterday. He doesnt spur shit just to do it. He followed with a tweet saying this

A guy asks what his tweet was and his answer was " anyone with a brain knows what im talking about"

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DYNmXfd0_normal.jpg
Quixem Ramirez@quixem
2 minutes ago

Durant choosing the Warriors is too much for my brain to handle, Tim Duncan leaning towards retirement is too much for my heart to handle.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it last night that my sauce was saying he would announce around noon and it happened quarter till noon

Status
Not open for further replies.