• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this for what its worth but i heard the meeting with okc is a good bye meeting. He will be choosing golden state
Or boston as his next team to play with. Also jcraw will join with whichever team he goes to.

Like i
Said take
It for what its worth. Ill wait on woj lol. I dont know what to believe

#WOW

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some weird feeling that kd is goin to boston

Wouldn't break my heart.
Of course I wanted Heat, but shit happens.
It would be fun to at least see James sweat on his way to the Finals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this for what its worth but i heard the meeting with okc is a good bye meeting. He will be choosing golden state
Or boston as his next team to play with. Also jcraw will join with whichever team he goes to.

Like i
Said take
It for what its worth. Ill wait on woj lol. I dont know what to believe

Maybe...but if he goes to another team I think he goes to the East and with Boston

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Tristan was a center?
I guess against teams that don't have one?

Anyway, Cavs has Genghis Khan, or something like that.
With James, and the style of ball they play, most of the time it's no biggie.

We've seen 2 championships here with no decent C.
It's really just plug and play with the likes of UD, Bird, Anthony, etc..

Wiggy thinks Tristan is something special or a difference maker on his own. :lol:

Take what James brings away, and he's Darrell Arthur II.

We're 2 years in, and Cavs are following pattern of Heat.
No cap space, no trade assets, no draft picks, no depth on bench.

Yes, Kyrie has the youth on Wade, but Wade brought a whole lot of intangibles that Kyrie has a while to go to catch up with.
when you are getting thrashed by the pick and rol land struggling for the 8th seed with "the most dominant center in the game" I will allow you to kneel at my feet and apologize for deriding reigning NBA Champion Tristan Thomspon- he of the 2 straight double-doubles in the NBA Finals and the best defensive weapon against small lineups in the league.

Tristan Thompson is Golden State Warriors worst nightmare. LOL...Draymond will be waking up in a cold sweat for months- committing holding penalties in his nightmares and seeing LBJ pick and roll alley oops to Tristan.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford stays with Clippers...so much for the Durant rumor....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you are getting thrashed by the pick and rol land struggling for the 8th seed with "the most dominant center in the game" I will allow you to kneel at my feet and apologize for deriding reigning NBA Champion Tristan Thomspon- he of the 2 straight double-doubles in the NBA Finals and the best defensive weapon against small lineups in the league.

Tristan Thompson is Golden State Warriors worst nightmare. LOL...Draymond will be waking up in a cold sweat for months- committing holding penalties in his nightmares and seeing LBJ pick and roll alley oops to Tristan.

Whiteside just got a 100% raise.
Give it up already.
I know it's hard to look more foolish, but you're giving it your best shot...:thumb:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams wanted him to take the mid level exception i guess he wasnt having that lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think if he doesnt go to OKC, he goes to Boston. It wont hurt his legacy bc he isnt going to a championship contender already like GS over SA and he will be the #1 no doubt. It makes sense and with Ainge pulling out all the stops bringing Big Papi and Tommy Boy to the meeting he probably has no choice but to go there. Lol That being said that is a dangerous C's team if he does.

Thomas
Bradley
KD
Horford
Johnson

Or a small lineup with

Thomas
Bradley
Crowder
KD
Horford

I dont wanna think about it. I hope he goes to OKC

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good looks on your title. But man youre being cocky as hell. Just enjoy it like i did last year

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think if he doesnt go to OKC, he goes to Boston. It wont hurt his legacy bc he isnt going to a championship contender already like GS over SA and he will be the #1 no doubt. It makes sense and with Ainge pulling out all the stops bringing Big Papi and Tommy Boy to the meeting he probably has no choice but to go there. Lol That being said that is a dangerous C's team if he does.

Thomas
Bradley
KD
Horford
Johnson

Or a small lineup with

Thomas
Bradley
Crowder
KD
Horford

I dont wanna think about it. I hope he goes to OKC