• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ee320e7bd562985848cd2206e2a44e7b_bigger.jpeDavid Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 51s51 seconds ago
  1. To say the least, Hawks have to make some choices going forward with their roster. But I don’t think the Howard contract is bad at all

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Dwight Howard. Always have. He's one of the biggest douches I've ever seen in the NBA. I rather would have re-signed Horford than sign this asswipe. Now I get to watch this fucking idiot smile and laugh on the fucking court all season while we coast to a 43-39 season or whatever mediocre record we finish with. I can't wait to see how Dennis and him get along. That's gonna be fucking fun to watch. I feel like Dennis would eventually just punch this idiot in the nuts because he'd be so tired of his stupid bullshit. Paul Millsap is probably crying his eyes out right now. Poor bastard is one of the better players in this league and now Dwight's gonna fuck his prime right in the ass with his cancerous behavior.

Fucking hell. I'm not even mad. I'm laughing my ass off because I know how badly this is all going to pan out. It wasn't enough that he raped us in the Playoffs when the Joe Johnson team was at its prime. Now he's gonna fuck this franchise again. He'll probably demand Budenholzer to get fired the same way he did Van Gundy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Dwight Howard. Always have. He's one of the biggest douches I've ever seen in the NBA. I rather would have re-signed Horford than sign this asswipe. Now I get to watch this fucking idiot smile and laugh on the fucking court all season while we coast to a 43-39 season or whatever mediocre record we finish with. I can't wait to see how Dennis and him get along. That's gonna be fucking fun to watch. I feel like Dennis would eventually just punch this idiot in the nuts because he'd be so tired of his stupid bullshit. Paul Millsap is probably crying his eyes out right now. Poor bastard is one of the better players in this league and now Dwight's gonna fuck his prime right in the ass with his cancerous behavior.

Fucking hell. I'm not even mad. I'm laughing my ass off because I know how badly this is all going to pan out. It wasn't enough that he raped us in the Playoffs when the Joe Johnson team was at its prime. Now he's gonna fuck this franchise again. He'll probably demand Budenholzer to get fired the same way he did Van Gundy.

To be fair to Dwight I can see him having a great season. For the first time since leaving Orlando, he doesn't have to deal with a ball stopping ball hog on his team. Atlanta team ball plays into his favor.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But what do you think about him though?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well......Aldridge likes the move.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Dwight I can see him having a great season. For the first time since leaving Orlando, he doesn't have to deal with a ball stopping ball hog on his team. Atlanta team ball plays into his favor.

My anger toward Dwight aside, if this idiot gets his act together, this could be a great sign. But that's a big if. I'll believe Dwight has grown up when I see it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Schroeder will give him the ball consistently?

If so, I actually like him playing next to Milsap...who is probably balling his eyes out right about now.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Celts are looking decent for Horford. I think the meeting is tonight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My anger toward Dwight aside, if this idiot gets his act together, this could be a great sign. But that's a big if. I'll believe Dwight has grown up when I see it.

I'm not sure how years 2 and 3 will be but I think this season he will be pretty good. Motivated and playing in a system that suits him

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I got my venting out of the way, I don't really see this as much of an improvement over Horford. I mean, the only positive I can take out of this is the fact we're saving money because Horford wanted more.

Status
Not open for further replies.