• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a good feeling but we always get up for Pitt. and we're at home. Fingers crossed. I already have an AV bet on this, so I might come in here looking real stupid Monday morning, and a 100$ light.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a good feeling but we always get up for Pitt. and we're at home. Fingers crossed. I already have an AV bet on this, so I might come in here looking real stupid Monday morning, and a 100$ light.

Big Ben isn't playing so there's that. Landry Jones is awful but I just think the Steelers win a close one.....20-16.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy never commented much on the WS thread and he's said nothing said they choked away a 3-1 lead.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben isn't playing so there's that. Landry Jones is awful but I just think the Steelers win a close one.....20-16.
Ben is officially out?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy never commented much on the WS thread and he's said nothing said they choked away a 3-1 lead.

Yes he has.
Said they over achieved and it was cool that they choked the same 3-1 lead that he's ridiculed the Warriors for, for the last 4 months.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for @WiggyRuss to tell us what he knows about Tyler Johnson.

He's usually playing with shitty bench players but he's shooting 52%, 15+ PPG, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1.5 steals, 50% from downtown and 92% from the line playing just less then 30 mpg.

He could be in conversation for sixth man of the year award.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for @WiggyRuss to tell us what he knows about Tyler Johnson.

He's usually playing with shitty bench players but he's shooting 52%, averaging 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1.5 steals, 50% from downtown and 92% from the line playing just less then 30 mpg.

He could be in conversation for sixth man of the year award.
i dont know anything about tyler johnson....he is probably the least accomplished player in NBA history to get 50 million dollars.

i know he is 24- went to Fresno state- was a non prospect and kicked around on the Heats bench the last 2 years...

does anyone know more than that?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls are in a tough part of their schedule now. Starting tomorrow 9 of their next 11 are on the road including a 5 game west coast road trip
These next 11 games will tell what this team is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama-free Cavaliers keeping eye on Warriors

Brad Stevens said. “From what I’ve seen them look like, and everybody is trying to figure themselves out to be the best version of themselves, but they’re way ahead of where they were the last two years, in my opinion, watching them.

"And [James] looks great. I mean, they’re really good.”

“Putting a team together no matter what is going to be difficult,” Cavs guard Kyrie Irving said. “Whether they’re superstars, All-Stars, MVPs, chemistry there, being with different guys every single day. Even though they have a culture built over there. For us it was the same. Just finding plays and finding your spaces that you feel comfortable in. Guys are in different roles. It takes a while.

Humming along at 5-0 with James averaging close to a triple-double, Irving settling in as the team’s go-to scorer, Love showing few weaknesses on either end (yes, really, he’s even defending) and a coach in Tyronn Lue who clearly commands his players’ respect, there’s little intrigue. With no more player unrest, yet no level of play so stellar that a season record like 73-9 is expected to be in play, the general consensus on the Cavaliers has been, “See you in June.”

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for the record- the Cavs were the #1 offense in the NBA once Ty Lue took over last year....nothing has changed this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama-free Cavaliers keeping eye on Warriors

Brad Stevens said. “From what I’ve seen them look like, and everybody is trying to figure themselves out to be the best version of themselves, but they’re way ahead of where they were the last two years, in my opinion, watching them.

"And [James] looks great. I mean, they’re really good.”

“Putting a team together no matter what is going to be difficult,” Cavs guard Kyrie Irving said. “Whether they’re superstars, All-Stars, MVPs, chemistry there, being with different guys every single day. Even though they have a culture built over there. For us it was the same. Just finding plays and finding your spaces that you feel comfortable in. Guys are in different roles. It takes a while.

Humming along at 5-0 with James averaging close to a triple-double, Irving settling in as the team’s go-to scorer, Love showing few weaknesses on either end (yes, really, he’s even defending) and a coach in Tyronn Lue who clearly commands his players’ respect, there’s little intrigue. With no more player unrest, yet no level of play so stellar that a season record like 73-9 is expected to be in play, the general consensus on the Cavaliers has been, “See you in June.”

You're awfully good at re-posting ESPN articles about the cavs.

Nobody gives a fuck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.