• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian engaged?

"The report also states the two are set to get married on television, and that Kris Jenner would be on board with a new reality show starring Thompson and Kardashian."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Good lord, @WiggyRuss going back 3 months on old posts? Sorry my comments regarding the Kardashians offended you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so fucking sick right now...missed the last 2 days of work and there is no fucking way i can go in tomorrow...i have th worst fucking sore throat i have had in as long as i can remember...im fucking miserable......it sucks ass.

plus- and this is really bad and such a bummer- a girl got hired at my firm- and was placed next to me- and within a month of being hired went to the doctor and was diagnosed with lymphoma- had to hack her hair off and has been getting chemo....she has had to wear a mask i nthe office in order to not risk getting sick...so there is absolutely zero way i could even go in without freaking putting the poor girls life at risk----- all that- and the partner that sits in the office across from us has come to work hacking and coughing- sick as all hell for like the last week....its a really crappy situation.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, @WiggyRuss going back 3 months on old posts? Sorry my comments regarding the Kardashians offended you.
while the kar-trash-ian curse my be real- after putting down the "Cleveland" curse last year- its just not as intimidating as it probably should be. lol....but how weird....

if Tristan Thompson played on the Wizards- would he be dating a kar-trashian? my answer is doubtful. lol. its just ridiculous.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while the kar-trash-ian curse my be real- after putting down the "Cleveland" curse last year- its just not as intimidating as it probably should be. lol....but how weird....

if Tristan Thompson wasn't making around $85 million- would he be dating a kar-trashian? my answer is doubtful. lol. its just ridiculous.

FIFY

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, they should see if they can trick the Warriors or Portland into taking Noah.

* West would probably just hangup on Phil *

Even if it meant taking Evan Turner....

* Noah is that bad*

Trade Melo, let Rose walk in Free Agency.....

And just start over.

Melo has a no trade clause, I believe.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so fucking sick right now...missed the last 2 days of work and there is no fucking way i can go in tomorrow...i have th worst fucking sore throat i have had in as long as i can remember...im fucking miserable......it sucks ass.

plus- and this is really bad and such a bummer- a girl got hired at my firm- and was placed next to me- and within a month of being hired went to the doctor and was diagnosed with lymphoma- had to hack her hair off and has been getting chemo....she has had to wear a mask i nthe office in order to not risk getting sick...so there is absolutely zero way i could even go in without freaking putting the poor girls life at risk----- all that- and the partner that sits in the office across from us has come to work hacking and coughing- sick as all hell for like the last week....its a really crappy situation.

colds and flu people get over. That lymphoma thing's no joke, though...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree.

Parker, Giannis and a healthy Middleton is a solid young core.

I want more from Henson and they need another shooter.

But, I like their foundation.

Don't sleep on Maker either.

About 6000 cheeseburgers from now, he might end up being a steal.

They also appear to have the best rookie from last years draft, and a mentor in Beasley.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, they should see if they can trick the Warriors or Portland into taking Noah.

* Noah is that bad*

And just start over.

* Noah is that bad*

And just start over.
Noah makes so much money- he is not even an option for GSW.....GSW does have serious payroll issues forthcoming this offseason.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bug going around this winter seems to be bad.
Feel better.

#flushot

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah makes so much money- he is not even an option for GSW.....GSW does have serious payroll issues forthcoming this offseason.

Noah signing by Phil seemed awful at the time, and now looks much worse then awful.

What a mess he has created.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have a lineup of Felder, Shumpert, Korver, Richardson, Frye right now....that is a weird lineup. i dunno bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.