• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
51,13, and 10 for Russ in a W........on 44 shots

Should have had at least 6 to 8 more assists if literally anyone else could have made a shot.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Johnson

He must have film of Spoelstra cheating on his wife.
I must have said to my wife, no less then 10 times, wtf is he doing on the court for so many minutes.
I'm not that familiar with him, but from what I've seen he's good at nothing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have film of Spoelstra cheating on his wife.
I must have said to my wife, no less then 10 times, wtf is he doing on the court for so many minutes.
I'm not that familiar with him, but from what I've seen he's good at nothing.

As i said on the heat board, no possible way he's better than Derrick Williams

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As i said on the heat board, no possible way he's better than Derrick Williams

I haven't looked at that board yet.
It's hard to stomach Paolo.

Anyway, when Whitesides off the court were in trouble.
He can't commit 1-2 stupid fouls a game.

When both Whiteside and Dragic are off the court we're inept.
Ultimately I don't think wins this season will be a priority, but it's still frustrating to watch.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW was rather tame in game 1 but went full hero ball in game 2.

51 points (on 17 of 44 shooting), but he also had 13 boards and 10 assists.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Deez Nets? That ragtag group of nobodies and Jeremy Lin's hair has scored over 100 pts in both games so far. OFFENSIVE JUGGERNAUTS. Watch out, Cleveland

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't looked at that board yet.
It's hard to stomach Paolo.

Anyway, when Whitesides off the court were in trouble.
He can't commit 1-2 stupid fouls a game.

When both Whiteside and Dragic are off the court we're inept.
Ultimately I don't think wins this season will be a priority, but it's still frustrating to watch.

Dude still can't keep Battier's name out his mouth and he's been retired for 3 years now.

What do you expect from someone who's screen name was "diebeasleydie" on CBS?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Warren did work tonight.

Too bad Booker was off. Should've easily put OKC away early but just let them hang around all game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Warren did work tonight.

Too bad Booker was off. Should've easily put OKC away early but just let them hang around all game.
Overall proud of the performance though. We led like 90% of the game. Bledsoe needs to stop taking deep shots. Dude is an average at best shooter and needs to realize it. Refs kind of fucked us a few times too. I thought Booker was fouled on the final attempt.

also I hate Westbrickk. Dude is getting a shit ton of praise for taking 45 shots to score 50 points.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down 1 with 7 seconds left to go...how many guys in the league do you want taking that last shot over Kyrie Irving?

not many....not many at all...

what a great compliment to LeBron this kid is. Great game tonight- he went cold in the 4th quarter- but comes up with a huge shot to win the game on the road in Toronto. ITs so early it doesnt mean a whole lot that is for sure--- but its just good to see him pick up where he left off- and to see the whole Cavs team play this style of basketball where they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more comfortable then they did last year at times. ITs like all the pressure has melted away.

Love, LeBron and Irving----- AND Lue---- makes such a difference to have some time together. I remember 2 years ago when LeBron just got back here- all the turnoverse and passes to no one, and not knowing how to play off eachother right away, and Love getting frustrated etc.....That Cavs team was like a WHOLE NEW TEAM being put together- and to do what they have done has been special.

lets just hope they can keep it up- continue to improve- and STAY HEALTHY!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year Westbrook has to shoot, a lot. If Oladipo and Singler tried to play horse they would never finish.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down 1 with 7 seconds left to go...how many guys in the league do you want taking that last shot over Kyrie Irving?

not many....not many at all...

what a great compliment to LeBron this kid is. Great game tonight- he went cold in the 4th quarter- but comes up with a huge shot to win the game on the road in Toronto. ITs so early it doesnt mean a whole lot that is for sure--- but its just good to see him pick up where he left off- and to see the whole Cavs team play this style of basketball where they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more comfortable then they did last year at times. ITs like all the pressure has melted away.

Love, LeBron and Irving----- AND Lue---- makes such a difference to have some time together. I remember 2 years ago when LeBron just got back here- all the turnoverse and passes to no one, and not knowing how to play off eachother right away, and Love getting frustrated etc.....That Cavs team was like a WHOLE NEW TEAM being put together- and to do what they have done has been special.

lets just hope they can keep it up- continue to improve- and STAY HEALTHY!
It's pretty obvious now that Kyrie has the clutch gene to go along with all his other attributes. Cavs look really good man.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully admit that this might just be me seeing what I want to see... but the Warriors didn't look any better to me in their 2nd game. I will say that Durant came up huge when it really mattered.

I will be interested to see how they do @ Portland on Tue and home against OKC on Thurs. Both games are nationally televised.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully admit that this might just be me seeing what I want to see... but the Warriors didn't look any better to me in their 2nd game. I will say that Durant came up huge when it really mattered.

I will be interested to see how they do @ Portland on Tue and home against OKC on Thurs. Both games are nationally televised.

As turnup said on another thread, there's really no reason why they should want to be playing great right now. One of their issues last year is that they played their best ball far too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.