• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me one legit source where anyone ever said Waiters is known to give up/quit? I get you hate the guy but stop making up BS on the guy. As I said before he's not some great player but he plays very hard and leave it all out on the court.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Heat believe in tanking. If they finish bad enough to get a top 10 pick then trade Goran and get another first round pick, I'll be happy.

Maybe not but its not like Riley has had many chances at tanking to begin with. He doesn't have to be blatant about it. Just do little things. Like if someone is out with an injury for 1 to 2 weeks, just have your doctors not clear them for 2 to 3 weeks. Stuff like that over the course of the season will add up to plenty of losses to keep them safely in the lottery with great chances of getting a top pick

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me one legit source where anyone ever said Waiters is known to give up/quit? I get you hate the guy but stop making up BS on the guy. As I said before he's not some great player but he plays very hard and leave it all out on the court.
i watched Dion Waiters for years and the guy is a SERIAL POUTER if he doesnt get his shots. you have got to be kidding me.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched Dion Waiters for years and the guy is a SERIAL POUTER if he doesnt get his shots. you have got to be kidding me.

Since when does pouting means you don't play hard? You know how many players in the league pout? Seriously

Do you even know what the word Pout means?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does pouting means you don't play hard? You know how many players in the league pout? Seriously

Do you even know what the word Pout means?
is this the twilight zone? are you actuaally trying to argue that Dion Waiters plays hard? Is Ashton Kutcher going to post on this page saying that I have been punked? lol.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this the twilight zone? are you actuaally trying to argue that Dion Waiters plays hard? Is Ashton Kutcher going to post on this page saying that I have been punked? lol.

Are you going to provide the link I asked for or not? This is the first time I ever heard anyone say he doesn't play hard. Provide some links with some articles stating that he doesn't play hard or shut the fuck up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have a very intriguing up coming schedule this next calendar week....

National TV vs. the Clippers tonight

National TV vs. the Bulls on Friday night

vs. Toronto on Monday night

National TV vs. the Knicks Wednesday

then of course- we have Miami a week from tomorrow tonight at home...i might have to go to that game...Friday night...wonder if i could get good enough tickets to heckle ole Blancote.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will anyone on SportsHoopla pitch in for my legal bills if i get Blancote to come into the stands and attack me? cmon..........gofundmehooplastyle?

and just saying- i dont expect the Cavs to win much more than 60 games....i think the 13-2 pace they were on prior to Milwaukee was unsustainable for a variety of reasons. I highly doubt they compete for home court advantage through the playoffs with the Western Conference teams.

A. the weak schedule they have played thus far (though its nice to have 2 wins vs. Toronto and 1 vs. Boston already under your belt in case home-court gets iffy at some point)

B. Off-days- the Cavs have only played 16 games. Some teams have played as many as 20 games. They have had not only an easy schedule competition wise- but off day wise....hence their ability to go to the White House, the Indians ALCS and WS, the Buckeyes/Mich game (seriously- thats crazy- they have done some crazy cool stuff already this season as a team).

C. They are gonna rest guys- more than just LeBron. KI after last years playoffs and Olympics- they arent gonna run him into the ground.

D. I hope Lue uses the regular season to tinker with lineups and do some expirementation with different lineups etc. to see what is possible. Not only that- but i hope Felder gets some run at some point.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will anyone on SportsHoopla pitch in for my legal bills if i get Blancote to come into the stands and attack me? cmon..........gofundmehooplastyle?

Let's make a deal. If Whiteside doesn't attack you then you leave SportsHoopla for good?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make a deal. If Whiteside doesn't attack you then you leave SportsHoopla for good?
haha.....get me front row tickets by the Heat bench so i have a fighting shot and maybe we have something tot alk about...

a Friday night game vs. Miami though- those would prob cost a couple G's though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha.....get me front row tickets by the Heat bench so i have a fighting shot and maybe we have something tot alk about...

a Friday night game vs. Miami though- those would prob cost a couple G's though.

I'm pretty sure they will be pretty cheap.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure they will be pretty cheap.
cheap? a Friday night game for the Cavs? lol......Miami is def. not the draw it used to be- we all know that-- but "cheap" ???!!!!....you cant get in the lower bowl ANYWHERE for cheap- let alone close to the benches. We are talking about the defending NBA CHAmps here with the mos marketable athlete in N.A. sports since Jordan,cheap ? you have got to be kidding me.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cheap? a Friday night game for the Cavs? lol......Miami is def. not the draw it used to be- we all know that-- but "cheap" ???!!!!....you cant get in the lower bowl ANYWHERE for cheap- let alone close to the benches. We are talking about the defending NBA CHAmps here with the mos marketable athlete in N.A. sports since Jordan,cheap ? you have got to be kidding me.

Tickets are as cheap as $23 on Stubhub

Lower Bowl tickets are as cheap as $132. That's nothing

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehe, nope. Tuesday happened...

no take-backs or do-overs...:D
giphy.gif

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farewell fine folks of SportsHoopla.

The Clippers 16 point lead is down to 2.

Have a great Season, I hope Blake ends up in South Beach if he leaves.

Guys... this is the last time Mecca posted. We're coming up on 48 hours.

Hopefully she wasn't taking any of that seriously and its just a coincidence that she hasn't been on since. This board will very likely go to shit if she stays gone. :nod:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but hey, Gordon. if it helps you feel any better it IS a game that i wish BOTH teams would lose...

that's about as close as i'll EVER come to rooting FOR LeClown. that's something,right...?:heh:
I'll take it. :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys... this is the last time Mecca posted. We're coming up on 48 hours.

Hopefully she wasn't taking any of that seriously and its just a coincidence that she hasn't been on since. This board will very likely go to shit if she stays gone. :nod:

agreed...

thought she was joking when she posted that. now i'm beginning to wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.