• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hater alert. They have had one of the tougher schedules and just did their circus trip 4-2 and could of been 6-0 if refs didn't screw up. Just stop now. U are embarrasing yourself now.

What are you? A fucking high school girl?

Sad that you're letting me trigger you into your safe space so much. No sense in debating you as you have a history of slobbing on your team's collective cock before. I'll let reality hit you in April/May.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it causes him to be blackballed from the league- he goes to play in Libya and becomes the Terror of Tripoli, comes back, and THEN continues to cheap-shot opponents he will be the equal of Blancote.

Whiteside cheapshotting opponents is the reason why he was out of the league for a few years? Please provide video of even one cheap shot he did while on the Kings.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside cheapshotting opponents is the reason why he was out of the league for a few years? Please provide video of even one cheap shot he did while on the Kings.
just gerally being an over all clown, malcontent, complainer, whiner, with a poor work ethic is why someone that is 7 foot that is THAT DAMN athletic was playing in leagues that make the mainstream Euro leagues look like the difference between high school baseball and hte Majors.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally i think boston is a pretty good team especially with the addition of al horford

Celts are "ok". They have a glaring need for a volume scorer at the 3/4 and a rim defender. Two pieces still missing

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just gerally being an over all clown, malcontent, complainer, whiner, with a poor work ethic is why someone that is 7 foot that is THAT DAMN athletic was playing in leagues that make the mainstream Euro leagues look like the difference between high school baseball and hte Majors.

Let's talk about the drummond cheap shot

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we do match up well. Lol would we win no. I think we have a shot to take it 6. Give my full opinion after Friday

You can always tell whom the rookies are in debates like this. I don't give a fuck if the Bulls win by 40. You'd think after Lebron has on an annual basis wiped your team from the playoffs that you'd learn there's a difference between the regular season and playoffs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you? A fucking high school girl?

Sad that you're letting me trigger you into your safe space so much. No sense in debating you as you have a history of slobbing on your team's collective cock before. I'll let reality hit you in April/May.
i do agree with him in that- if somthing fluky happens- maybe the Bulls would be something you would have to consider just simply because of the fact they have 1. Jimmy Butler- a star in his prime that can guard LeBron , and 2. Very good vets like Rondo and Wade who know what they are doing in the playoffs.

As far as X's and O's are concerned- i would tend to agree that the Bulls do not match up well against the Cavs...ESPECIALLY offensively...you are gonn have to score a lot to beat hte Cavs and i dont see where the Bulls get that kind of scoring.....defensively if Rondo and Wade turn back the clock and play out of their ass with the extra rest during the playoffs- they might be able to play decently enough defensively...

but offense....yeeessh.....without any real functional 3 pt shooting and no post presence...i mean- i dont mean to give importance to a post presence, but they really have very ery little 3 pt shooting- what is their offense really? its just really what? Rondo running p n r with butler?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WAS means nothing NOW, except he had to be THAT good and show twice as much as others would to be where he is now.

Yes, I see him get frustrated by the flopping and taunting, but now he quickly regroups and laughs it off.

Face it, you're now down to having nothing but telling us other teams let him pad his stats.

#toofunny

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit did shumpert just destroy this put back....

he looks great thus far this year- it was important for the Cavs that Shumpert upped his game becuase he didnt have a very good year last year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celts are "ok". They have a glaring need for a volume scorer at the 3/4 and a rim defender. Two pieces still missing
can you win on a high level giving Isiah Thomas 19 shots a game?

i think if Boston fans are honest with themselves they can acknowledge that answer is no. Its so hard becuase Thomas is really good- but it really hard to win with a player that size that is such a liability defensively.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do agree with him in that- if somthing fluky happens- maybe the Bulls would be something you would have to consider just simply because of the fact they have 1. Jimmy Butler- a star in his prime that can guard LeBron , and 2. Very good vets like Rondo and Wade who know what they are doing in the playoffs.

As far as X's and O's are concerned- i would tend to agree that the Bulls do not match up well against the Cavs...ESPECIALLY offensively...you are gonn have to score a lot to beat hte Cavs and i dont see where the Bulls get that kind of scoring.....defensively if Rondo and Wade turn back the clock and play out of their ass with the extra rest during the playoffs- they might be able to play decently enough defensively...

but offense....yeeessh.....without any real functional 3 pt shooting and no post presence...i mean- i dont mean to give importance to a post presence, but they really have very ery little 3 pt shooting- what is their offense really? its just really what? Rondo running p n r with butler?

Yeah....if Lebron gets injured then all bets are off. The East is then as wide open as it's ever been.

But the bolded is what I'm eluding to. A healthy Cavs vs. a healthy Bulls squad is no contest. Cleveland has both offense and defense which you need to be able to match them.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hood just went apeshit on Houston. That kid is fun to watch.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit did shumpert just destroy this put back....

he looks great thus far this year- it was important for the Cavs that Shumpert upped his game becuase he didnt have a very good year last year.
Greek Freak is a Monsta

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley taking that Cavs ass tonight!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farewell fine folks of SportsHoopla.

The Clippers 16 point lead is down to 2.

Have a great Season, I hope Blake ends up in South Beach if he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.