• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to @gordontrue like that again and I'll put hands on you
tumblr_lqnlajC5dQ1qkz0aa.gif

I'd whoop your ass

slap.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:...actually the Warriors were lucky the year before bc Kyrie and Love were out. The Cavs won 2 outta of the first 3 with TT, Lebron and bench players.

Lol. Please tell me you can see the hypocrisy is stating that the Warriors were lucky that the Cavs were without Kyrie and Love while claiming that it wasn't lucky for the Cavs that the Warriors lost Draymond for game 5 and that Curry wasn't 100%.

I mean, this post is Wiggy level bad. Would like me to delete it to save you further embarrassment?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Please tell me you can see the hypocrisy is stating that the Warriors were lucky that the Cavs were without Kyrie and Love while claiming that it wasn't lucky for the Cavs that the Warriors lost Draymond for game 5 and that Curry wasn't 100%.

I mean, this post is Wiggy level bad. Would like me to delete it to save you further embarrassment?
i think his point was- how is that any different then saying the Cavs got lucky because draymond cant stop going after other peoples dicks.

if anything -- you controlling yourself from getting multiple flagrants and suspended is a lot more controllable then injuries.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys see they are coming out with a new "IT" movie?

i saw the first one when i was really young and it was fucking terrifying.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think his point was- how is that any different then saying the Cavs got lucky because draymond cant stop going after other peoples dicks.

if anything -- you controlling yourself from getting multiple flagrants and suspended is a lot more controllable then injuries.

It's still luck. The Warriors were lucky that Kyrie and Love were out. The Cavs were lucky that Draymond is a dumbass who can't stop kicking people in junk.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was fucking 19, 20, 21 years old before LEBron got there

itll be YEARS before the Heat get a player as good as Kyrie that is a top 15 player in the league. YEARS.
If he's so good then why can't he lead them to a winning record when LBJ doesn't play? He's great at being #2, just NOT the team's leader.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see that TJ leaf declared for the Draft?

I really like him as a stretch pf/C.

16, 8 and 2.5 are solid numbers.

He needs to get stronger. But, my only knock against him is the fact that his ft (69) % isn't much better than his (61) fg % .

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This remake shit is ridiculous.

They are also making another Matrix.

Fuck that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still luck. The Warriors were lucky that Kyrie and Love were out. The Cavs were lucky that Draymond is a dumbass who can't stop kicking people in junk.

Only happened cause James cried like a baby, and more games played in the Finals equates to tons more cash for all involved.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

Draymond was the Cavs MVP in the finals.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be really bad--- almost as bad a loss is if they lost to the Lakers--- but not QUITE that bad. lol.

considering they almost pulled that particular feat off their last trip out here i probably wouldn't chuckle all that much about it...:lol:

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hated the book myself. Probably won't be watching this.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Draymond was the Cavs MVP in the finals.
thats a joke right? the MVP of the Cavs is the best player alive.

draymond missed one fucking game--- Kevin love missed a game that series too- not saying its more impactful then draymond- but what i am saying is that missing Kyrie IRving and Love for practically the whole series in the 1st go round is a fuck ton more impactful then draymond "i need to go after dicks" green missing 1 game because of something in his own control that was complete stupidity.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always think of these players as “Man, that guy killed us” guys. They’re the ones who opposing fans look back on with a mixture of awe and loathing. The guys who, when you’re at the bar with your friends, you register absolute disbelief about their ability to sink your team. Tim Thomas. Thabo Sefolosha . Ron Artest. Wesley Matthews . Tony Allen . These guys can swing series. Here are a few you should look out for, with the playoffs just two weeks away.

Bojan Bogdanovic
SG / Washington (Designation: Crucial shooter)
3PM per game: 3.9
Think of him as the Wizards ’ Peja Stojakovic, and not just because of the obvious Eastern-European sharpshooter connection. His athleticism means he can get to the rim, and he’s a constant threat to heat up from outside, shooting 39 percent with the Wizards from 3-point range this season. You need guys like Bojan Bogdanovic to hit those shots that just crush the other team’s spirit. One of the biggest differences with the Wizards this season under Scott Brooks has been both their spacing and use of the 3-point line. They’re on pace to average about a half-3-pointer more per game this season than last, which isn’t a huge jump, but it does show how the spacing has improved.

Bogdanovic has also been clutch this season, shooting 38 percent in clutch-time situations. One of the issues with the Wizards in year’s past was the concern about where they were going to get big buckets late in games if teams focused in on John Wall and Bradley Beal . With Otto Porter and Bogdanovic, they have the weapons now to go toe to toe in big-shot hunting late in games.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard the book was beyond fucked up- like the turtle puked out the world- and it is like some dark entity....strange shit.

Not as the strange as the child sex orgy that takes place in that book...or the contrived reason for the scene happening in the first place.

Reactions: TJL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a joke right? the MVP of the Cavs is the best player alive.

draymond missed one fucking game--- Kevin love missed a game that series too- not saying its more impactful then draymond- but what i am saying is that missing Kyrie IRving and Love for practically the whole series in the 1st go round is a fuck ton more impactful then draymond "i need to go after dicks" green missing 1 game because of something in his own control that was complete stupidity.

so Draymond missing game 5 WASN'T huge...?

uh kaaayyy...

Status
Not open for further replies.