• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 prospect Dylan Jackson just text me that he has committed to Butch Jones and the Tennessee Vols. Jackson will be tied up for a few hours this evening, but we'll have a full story asap. Has known would be Vols since Georgia game and his family shared some really neat insight. Also, this quote from MHS coach George Quarles is great:

"Dylan is excited to be a Vol; I think he feels some relief knowing that his decision is behind him. He will be a great player at UT after his days at Maryville are over."
- John Brice

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a commitment today from 2016 DE Emmit Gooden. 16? I'm sorry, but that's a grown ass man.

lbZOK6Al.jpg

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 commitments for the '16 class. Shit, do we need to go ahead and start a thread for it?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dechaun Holiday - Yahoo! Sports

"I do have a lot of interest in them," Holiday said. "I'm planning on getting there some time over summer. I want to see the facilities and learn more about what Tennessee is like. "I spoke with Adoree Jackson who said it was cool out there and I talked to a couple other kids from the 2014 who all talked about Tennessee so that has me wanting to see them."

"I have talk to coach Martinez, I have called and spoke with him several times," Holiday offered. "I like some of the things that he has been telling me about how he likes his corners. How his system is a fit for me."

"It's still up in the air. I know I want to go out to Oklahoma and Tennessee," Holiday said of his summer plans.

And at 6-2, 192 pounds there's plenty of competition for Holiday's services. "My size and speed,' Holiday offered of what coaches like about him. "I play both corner and receiver. I like corner the best because that's what I really work on to be the best at. If someone really wants me to play offense and I can get on the field quicker that way then I would be ok with playing receiver."

- VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Gentry - Yahoo! Sports

"Just an awesome feeling to know that the coaches at UT liked me enough to offer," Gentry said. "Great school with great tradition and history! "Nothing too serious before (Wednesday). I had started to get some letters from them recently, but besides that. It kind of did surprise me but it's a really cool experience so I was glad he came."

"(Bajakian) said he's not just going to come down and see me and it's going to be dead, he said we'll communicate about where they are at and where they are at and everything," Gentry said. "He said that from an athletic standpoint there's no doubt that I can play, but he just thinks with the quarterback being the face of the program so we're just going to get to know each other more."

"I've looked into it a little bit, but not a whole lot. I'm going to start to do more research into it," Gentry said. "I don't know too much, but I've been watching them on TV since I was little since they are televised a lot."

"A few more schools will be coming in next month and coach Bajakian was talking about bringing in coach Jones in January and then the Oregon coaches are supposed to come back down then," Gentry offered.

- VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne Lawson - Yahoo! Sports

"I'll be taking visits the whole month of March," he continued. "Tennessee, Florida, UCF, and Ohio State are schools that I will be visiting."

Lawson currently holds a dozen offers from the likes of Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Indiana, Louisville, Miami (Fla.), Mississippi State, and Tennessee among others. While his physical tools are substantial, it's the mental aspect that Lawson feels has led to his impressive offer list."

- OSU Rivals

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joshua McMillon - Yahoo! Sports

“Everything went great,” said McMillon[.] The campus was good. The UT (Knoxville) leadership members, they were nice. They were friendly. They answered all the questions I was curious about and everything. Overall, it was good.”

“I didn’t get a chance to talk to (the coaches),” McMillon said. “We did get a chance to take a trip up to the (Neyland-Thompson) Sports Center — everything that I saw the first time I went up there (in June). I also saw the new buildings they were adding on. This was the first time I’ve actually been on campus when everybody else — the whole school — was on campus.”

“Overall, they’re great,” McMillon said. “(Vols assistant coach) Mark Elder is a very great recruiter. The facilities on the campus are great. How they go about trying to get their recruiters up there and they take care of business is great. My dad loves them. They’re very high on the charts, also.

“It’s probably going to be awhile before I make a decision — maybe closer to signing day,” McMillon said."

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kahlil McKenzie - Yahoo! Sports

"Tennessee is pretty high with me," McKenzie said. "I really like the coaching staff and everything that coach Jones has going. Dad's whole family is from Knoxville and it's a great way to be close to family."

"I have a 1-2-3 list," McKenzie said. "It goes academics, the school and then my relationship with my teammates and coaches. I think all of those things really prepare me for my future. I can't play football forever so I need to get a good education. I want to be around people that I enjoy and have friendships with. It's the place I'll be living for the next four or five years."

"I think my strengths are my ability to move with my size," McKenzie said. "My quickness is an asset and then my hands is something that coaches tell me I'm good at. I want to be more dominant this year. I show flashes of physical play, but I want to be more consistent with my ability to dominate the offensive line for the entire game."
-VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keaton Anderson

“I mean, yeah, it does (matter). It does play a role that (my brother) played there. I have a love for Tennessee. But I’m also just going to stay open and just take it my own way, like he’s told me. Whatever I feel the right fit is for me, I mean, that’s what I’m going to do.”

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffery Holland - Yahoo! Sports

"Everything's pretty nice," Holland said of Rocky Top. "It's beautiful facilities and things like that. The coaches are really cool."

"It's nice up in here, man," said Holland, who was seeing Big Orange Country for the first time. "They really don't (compare to the schools' facilities). I've never seen the state-of-the-art stuff they've got in there as far as the equipment and the training room. It's nice."

"The coaches… they treat you like they're family," he said. "They're going to take care of you. I talked to one of the players. He said the best thing to do is get out of your state, get away from home and ball out."

"They said I could come in and play early," said Holland, who stressed a desire to play in a 4-3 defensive scheme."I can rush off the edge and get to the quarterback. I'm physical and I can get from sideline to sideline."

"I've got a couple schools standing out — Ohio State, Tennessee, just every out-of-town school."

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely coming back up here in the fall," Holland said. "I've got to see a game. They say the fans are crazy up here. That's one big thing is the fan base, too. They treat you like family and the coaches and the players. You can't be around players you don't like."
-Scout

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ The Holland quote is pretty old. From what I've read now, Florida and Auburn seem to be his leaders.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:kev:
I follow that bitch on twitter and seent no sech thing