• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing a lot of buzz around four-star OL Pat Allen and Tennessee,. Nothing is certain yet, but don't be shocked if the Vols make a strong push to flip the UGA commit. LSU and OU are involved as well, but Tennessee seems like the best bet to change his mind.
-Rivals

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Armour All America Ten Things from Practice

8. Future Vols defensive ends look solid- A pair of Tennessee commits- Andrew Butcher and Marques Ford, both have had their moments during the first two days of practice. Ford has more athletic upside while Butcher is the better player right now. These guys may end up playing more than folks think earlier when they head to Knoxville. Butcher has a great motor and goes hard every single snap.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chavis is out, so is LSU for Phillips

SAN ANTONIO, Texas - The rumors are heating up that LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis is heading to Texas A&M. LSU defensive line coach Brick Haley could be going with him. If that indeed happens, it will have a direct impact on LSU's recruiting class in the form of four-star defensive lineman Kyle Phillips out of Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro.
Phillips is set to make his college announcement at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and he's down to Tennessee, Ole Miss and LSU in that decision. The Crystal Ball has been trending heavily of late for the LSU Tigers but if Chavis departs, expect LSU predictions to dwindle significantly.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Really, what made me pull the trigger was coach Chavis leaving LSU," Martin said. "LSU and Tennessee were my two favorites. I liked LSU because of coach Chavis but with him leaving that changed everything."

"They tell me I have a really good opportunity to come in there and play early. I feel like I have a good chance to play early with my skill set." "Cam is really good player and he's gong to lock his side of the field down and I feel like I can lock my side of the field down so I don't know where they are going to throw the ball," Martin said.

Martin looks back on his journey from Atlanta where he lived before moving to Nashville before his senior year of high school, to the Midstate, to Oklahoma and is glad that Tennessee was the school to always stick with him.

"That meant a lot to me at the beginning and throughout the whole process. It meant a lot to my mom, mostly. She realized Tennessee gave me a chance when other schools didn't," Martin said.
-VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State of the Vols: Live from Jacksonville Edition

Another player who looks like he could end up in orange is Aledo, Texas’ Ryan Newsome. Now, Newsome is far from a Vol-lock but the talented receiver recently named the Vols in his top-3 schools along with Texas and UCLA. It is also worth noting that since announcing his top-3, Newsome hasn’t tweeted anything about Texas or UCLA, but has tweeted about Tennessee, Joshua Dobbs and Kahlil McKenzie on numerous occasions. As of now, very few national recruiting analysts are predicting Newsome to Tennessee, but he will definitely be a player worth watching as we inch closer and closer to signing day.