• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 FFL

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FNG, but he's already in the draft room.

And whoever Midwest LG3 is. He just entered the room too.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, how'd that program turn out with the naked midgets wrasslin' in the olive oil for the burreto ???
first of all it was PEANUT OIL bitch
second of all it called little people ya midget
thirdly the little twirps and freaks settled for a more PC show ---its called "our little franks can be frank"

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight was not a very fun night for me. I am in 3 leagues. In 2 of them, I played against Brady. In the other one I played against Gronk. Of course there were 4 TDs for Brady, with 3 of them to Gronk :L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight was not a very fun night for me. I am in 3 leagues. In 2 of them, I played against Brady. In the other one I played against Gronk. Of course there were 4 TDs for Brady, with 3 of them to Gronk :L

I played against Antonio is my money league.

It is not fun seeing him catch a worthless TD pass with 2 seconds left on the clock.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played against Antonio is my money league.

It is not fun seeing him catch a worthless TD pass with 2 seconds left on the clock.
I have him in one of my leagues, so that was kind of nice to have that to finish off the night. My guys that played tonight (Brown, Miller and Edelman) all did well enough to keep me in each of my games. I need Luck to have a big game against a pretty tough Bills defense though.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I can't afford to bet online anymore while I'm paying off student loans.....so I stopped doing it.

But, I get an email yesterday telling me I have a free $50 bet. However, I have to make the bet on this game tonight, and it has to be on the over/under for longest field goal made in the game. That was the only way they'd let me do the bet.

The over/under was 44.5 yards. I took the over thinking "shit, Gostkowski is pretty good....he'll probably get one."

In the first quarter a 44 yarder was attempted and missed. In the 2nd quarter a 46 yarder was attempted and missed by inches. And then to end the half, a 44 yarder was attempted and made.

What a shitty night. I mean, those two 44 yard attempts could have jest as well been 45 yard attempts......but noooooooooo. 44 yards. 1/2 yard away from winning $50 so I'd have money to bet on football this year.