• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Entry Draft Thread

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jones has a higher career potential than Hamilton though both will be very good #1 dmen in the not to distant future. Jones for Couture would be a lateral move for the Sharks in the now but a huge move forward for their future.

Okposo is he perfect winger for Thornton and Pavs but I don't think that spot in the line up is a big enough hole that it would be worth giving up the assets and risk creating a bigger hole somewhere else to get Okposo.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice to see the ducks tie up a lot of money long term in Kessler that's going to be a lot of dead cap space for the next 6 years

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockeybuzz.com Nash for Marleau e3

Another top notch 100% certified source provided by Eklund

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Inst it a littler early for Eklund's annual "Nash to San Jose" rumor? That usually didn't come out until late August.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Inst it a littler early for Eklund's annual "Nash to San Jose" rumor? That usually didn't come out until late August.

Yeah, seems he's been traded here 5 times already.
Nash for Marleau?? Doesn't make much sense for NY.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Daniil Tasarov bolted to the Khl on a 2 year deal, sounds like another Sateri deal that he will be probably regret

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just read on one of the blue jackets sites that the sharks offerd their 2nd rounder to the flyers to move from 7 to 9. The flyers wanted a Dman and didn't mind between werensky and provorov, so the move was apparently contingent on whether the blue jackets would take a forward like rantanen (since their GM is Finnish) at #8 dropping werensky to 9. However, Jarmo wouldn't tip his hand to the flyers so they took the safer route and kept the pick. While of curse dougie and would never comment, I believe this completely. I think Meier was low on the sharks list and I think they really wanted to land one of the big 3 dmen.

Its good to hear this and the fact that both the blue jackets and flyers were only going to go for D means that dougie was kinda out of luck at #9. I think getting roy was a big one for them, but I think missing out on the big three D is why they said they were satisfied with the draft rather than thrilled. Interesting stuff. if only they had tanked just a little bit more down the stretch...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
also, I would be nothing short of completely shocked to see any moves between now and training camp. hell id be shocked to see any major moves between now and the trade deadline. The cap space is small. The roster is pretty much full, and only parallel trades would be considered. I think dougie likes his team, so any deal, especially, a big one would be a total shocker to me.

on a side note, when does the cuda schedule come out?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sharks finally officially announce Nabokov as the goalie development coach and special assignment scout.