• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Coma B league

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capture_5.jpg

mvlyj4.png

Rd 12
Smitty- Bengals
Bandit-Dan Carpenter
Steelers- Eagles D/ST
Milk- Richard Rodgers
Face- Panthers D/ST
Harold- Justin Hardy
Rd 13
Harold- Greg Jennings
Face- Phillip Dorsett
Milk- Chandler catanzaro
Steelers-Drew Stanton
Bandit-Zac Stacy
Smitty-Theo Riddick
Rd 14
Smitty- Robbie Gould
Bandit-Coby Fleener
Steelers-Caleb Sturgis
Milk-kirk cousins
Face- Randy Bullock
Harold- OTC

@HaroldSeattle

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that but I figured the season is 12 weeks away so he should be fine. When Steelers reviews this, I don't think anybody would have a problem with him picking a different kicker if he wants one.
I don't mind

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capture_5.jpg

mvlyj4.png

Rd 12
Smitty- Bengals
Bandit-Dan Carpenter
Steelers- Eagles D/ST
Milk- Richard Rodgers
Face- Panthers D/ST
Harold- Justin Hardy
Rd 13
Harold- Greg Jennings
Face- Phillip Dorsett
Milk- Chandler catanzaro
Steelers-Drew Stanton
Bandit-Zac Stacy
Smitty-Theo Riddick
Rd 14
Smitty- Robbie Gould
Bandit-Coby Fleener
Steelers-Caleb Sturgis
Milk-kirk cousins
Face- Randy Bullock
Harold- Phil Dawson

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that but I figured the season is 12 weeks away so he should be fine. When Steelers reviews this, I don't think anybody would have a problem with him picking a different kicker if he wants one.

Nobody would mind at all.

Besides like you said, the kicker should be more then ready come regular season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final look at the B-league Coma draft:

4rrjo3.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done you guys - - still in awe at some of the names left from your suicide. .....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a page out of A-league's book...

Face's Coma Recap:

QB: Bortles, Mallett... Solid Coma starters. Bortles is a high upside pick with a lot of talent around him. I hope he keeps progressing in his sophomore season. Mallett could provide some good streaming options, as well as bye-week filler. Glad to come away with 2 starters! Almost a necessity in a Coma league.

RB: West, Sproles, Davis, McKinnon... West has a good shot at RB1 duties. He has a lot of talent, but he will have to earn every snap if he wants to play. Sproles has proven his worth, and will be hard to keep off the field even in a crowded backfield. Davis & McKinnon will see limited action but will need an injury to see anything extensive. Pretty solid group, but nothing to get overly excited about.

WR: Garcon, Patterson, Wheaton, Johnson, Dorsett... Really like this group. I think there is plenty of upside with all of them. Skins have stated they want to get Garcon more involved, but of course that will depend on QB play. Patterson is on the rebound, but he has plenty of talent. Interested to see how he develops over the offseason. Wheaton is a WR2/WR3 in a high powered offense. Should see a good amount of targets, but will have to prove himself early & often if he wants any RZ looks (Martavis should see the lions share in the RZ). Johnson is a solid vet option. Should see a good amount of work in the slot, and outside. Dorsett is a bit of a gamble, but he will battle with Moncrief for WR3 spot. Could see some limited action, but will likely need an injury from atop the depth chart.

TE: Eifert is the top dog now that Gresham is gone. I am confident that he will be a solid starter.

D/ST: Panthers... Wish Hardy didn't get the suspension hammer, but this is still a solid unit. Not overly excited about them, but considering it was the last defense taken I am pretty glad they were still around. Charles Johnson, Star Lotulelei(sp?) & Luke Kuechley will do some damage.

K: Bullock... DGAF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great draft guys, once we got going yesterday it flew by. My coma recap:

QB: Geno Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick . . . Yay I have the Jets quarterbacks. Let's just hope one of them plays and not Bryce Petty. Went with them because of the addition of Brandon Marshall plus they play the NFC east this year. Hey when you pick 5th in coma and the first 4 picks are quarterbacks, this is what you get.

RB: Roy Helu, Andre Williams, Ronnie Hillman, Zac Stacy . . . Like all of these guys, Helu, Williams, and Stacy will get plenty of touches, and Hillman is listed ahead of Monte Ball on the depth chart in Denver right now and if Anderson gets hurt, he could be gold, besides, I rode the 3rd Denver running back to my coma championship last year so I had to take a shot again this year.

WR: Marques Colston, Malcom Floyd, Marvin Jones, Marquise Lee . . . I like all these guys too. Colston can be hit and miss, but in coma he should be a stud. Really like Marvin Jones this year as well and Marquis Lee should be much improved. Malcom Floyd is going to catch some long passes so that makes him coma starter worthy.

TE: Josh Hill, Coby Fleener . . . Really love my tight ends. Hell I'd take them both in the suicide league. Jumped on Hill early because I think he's that much better than everything else that was left and I love getting Fleener in the last round.

D/ST: Patriots . . . jumped on them early too because I thought they were far and away the best defense available, love having them.

K: Dan Carpenter . . . should be a lot more opportunities for a consistent kicker in Buffalo this year.

I was the first to draft a running back, a TE, a defense, and a kicker this year because last year I learned that tight end, kicker, and defense are going to be your most consistent positions all year. Hopefully those 3 positions will be enough to make up for my deficiencies at quarterback. Overall very pleased with my team, I have 4 different bye weeks for my running backs and 4 different bye weeks for my wide receivers. But hey it's coma, anything can happen,

I finished 12-3 last year and the least amount of points I scored during a week was 45 and the most was 89. Just so everybody knows also because there is only six teams total, there are only two playoff teams and the regular season is 15 games with a two week championship round. Last year I played Lefty in the final and he had an 86-51 lead after week 16, but I stormed back in week 17 getting 28 points from C.J. Anderson and outscoring him 84-47 to pull out the 135-133 coma (and family) championship.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I heard sturgis was on shaky grounds, will pick soon been at Drs , got the flu!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My recap for my picks.

QB: Picking first, I had my pick of QBs available. Went with Alex Smith as the safest pick,Mark Sanchez is a nice #2 in coma. If Bradford gets hurt the way he usually does, Sanchez with become the starter. For a coma backup that's not bad. So I think I did fine at this position.

RB: DeAngelo WilliamsI think will start the first 3 games, while Bell is suspended. After that, hopeful he gets a few touches every game.Alfred Blue got some carries last year, mostly it depends how healthy Foster is, lately he's been getting hurt every year it seems.Robert Turbin will get some carries and some passes even if Lynch stays healthy and if Lynch gets hurt, he'll be the starter.Steven Ridley signed with Jets to back up Ivory. I figure he'll be in the rotation if healthy.
All and all it's a OK position for me. I would of liked to had done better, but this is coma. At least I can mix and match and with some breaks maybe do better then I think.

WR: Before I start, let say I think all of us went away feeling good about this position. It was the most well stocked for a coma league. So with that being said, I really like my guys here, Brian Quick if health should be a starter I think for the Rams, he'll get me some points Jaleen Strong has a chance to win the starting position, now that Andre Johnson is gone, even if he doesn't he'll be in the rotation.John Brown was a gem in the 7th round of coma, not a starter barring injuries, but a player that will get his chances every game.Greg Jenning may get a shot at starting on the Dolphins. DeVante Parker the touted rookie suffered a foot injury, that will keep out all camp. So this is why I think Jennings gets into the lineup.Justin Hardy Falcon roolkie WR drafted in the 3 rd round well be the third receiver behind often injuried Roddy White and Julio Jones.

I like my chances with this group.

TE: Didn't really land who I wanted, but this coma so Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Was disappointing last year, had some injuries. Seen him play for the Huskies though and the guy is one heck of a athelete. Hopefully he steps it up this year and stays healthy. Funny thing is the guy I wanted didn't even get drafted, but by the time I got around to picking a TE, I already had 5 players with a week 9 bye and didn't want to make it 6. Just in case your wondering, Benjamin Watson, I think he beats out Josh Hill for the starting TE. Time will tell on this judgement.

Defense:Got exactly who I wanted here.Baltimore Ravens had a good D last few years. I think they get even better this year.

Kicker:Will my kicker was the last player picked in the draft Phil Dawson. He's been solid every year, so not bad for the last pick of the draft.

Overveiw:I think QB, WR, Defense I did good. RBs and TE, I think if I had a redo could do a better job, But with a few good breaks...who knows. Kicker was fine. I like my team over all and think I've got a shot at being in the hunt.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am waiting for Face and Harold to join the league before i upload the teams...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great write ups Harold, face and bandit...

I will try to do one now too...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna swap out sturgis for graham gano, injury plus inconsistencies puts sturgis on hot seat

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for not joining the league last night Milk... Work kept me late and I didn't find the time when I got home. I'll get it done tonight.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk's Coma team

QB- RG3 and Kirk cousins... One will start every week, both have shown that they can be fantasy relevant... and if RG3 is anything like he was his rookie season he will be the clear best QB in the Coma league

RB- Denard Robinson- TJ yeldon might be the starter, but he is slow and big... The Jaguars are going to need to use Denard robinson and his speed often this season... especially as often as they will be playing from behind...
Lorenzo Taliafaro- I am just not a Justin forsett fan, sometimes these RBs come from nowhere for one season and fall back to their career averages and career roles... Taliafaro is a big back and not great in the passing game, but should be the ravens end zone and 3rd down back... and should be running a lot when the ravens have the lead...
Cameron Artis-Payne- I really don't know much about this guy, but i noticed he is a rookie playing behind jonathan stewart... Stewart and his injury risk was well worth the chances to take the risk on this rookie...
Matt Assiata- The best plodder there will ever be(ok maybe not). He won me the MBBRL B championships last year, so i had to get him on my team again... He is too good of a blocker and too good at falling forward not to be used this season... and the Vikings are actually going to be a good team this season, and with Peterson back at the number one role, i see the plodder being the clear number 2 and will get lots of touches...

WRs- Devin Funchess- the WR/TE hybrid he is Carolina's number 2 WR, if Cam newton is going to become the top 5 QB that people expect from him then funchess is going to be a big reason why... He is just too big and has the opportunity to be an ELITE Coma WR...
Chris Conley- this was probably my worst pick of the draft... But even with that said, i like his opportunity... He may be listed as the WR3 behind Maclin and Albert Wilson... and he might be a project, but maclin has injury concerns and so does Wilson... and who knows maybe Alex smith will throw some TDs to his WRs this season!!!
Mohammad Sanu- Probably my best pick of the draft- i like him more than Marvin Jones, and with AJ green on the downside maybe Sanu will step up even more than he did last season... Also, who knows if Andy Dalton sucks then maybe Sanu will play some QB(just joking...or am i??)
Devin Smith- My favorite pick of my draft... I just don't see him not being used this season... He was drafted in the second round by the Jets(as a Jet fan i was upset by the pick)... He is the only speed that the Jets have, and therefore is the only PLAYMAKER they have... Look at their RBs, they are all pretty much the same... I would not be surprised if devin smith becomes like percy harvin was for the Vikings where he was basically their backup RB...
TE- Richard Rodgers- He was my TE last year in coma too... he had the occasional huge game, and i expect that to continue... He is on one of the best offenses in football(if not the best), and he right now is listed as their number one TE... He could be HUGE...
K- Chandler Constanzo- I love drafting Kickers from a run and defense first team... i think they generally get more field goal opportunities at a more consistent pace...
D- Chiefs- I liked their schedule, and they could be one of the better defenses in football...

my biggest mistake- drafting Conley... I am pretty sure that was my pick after i took the whole day to make a pick... should have taken another minute to make a better pick...
and i think I may regret not drafting a backup TE...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for not joining the league last night Milk... Work kept me late and I didn't find the time when I got home. I'll get it done tonight.

No problems... Still waiting for everyone to join the suicide league too...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i forgot about me picking Brian Hartline...

Mr consistent for the dolphins, but now he is on the Browns... That is kind of perfect place for him... the browns don't have a true number one WR anymore, and will likely spread the wealth... That might mean Hartline may be inconsistent, but he will have some pretty big fantasy games... and he is a legitimate WR2 for coma...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk's Coma team

QB- RG3 and Kirk cousins... One will start every week, both have shown that they can be fantasy relevant... and if RG3 is anything like he was his rookie season he will be the clear best QB in the Coma league

Well, Milk just keep in mind that last year when RG3 got benched they went to McCoy the rest of the way, not Cousins. ..... I will say, in Coma the starter/backup route truly is a good strategy - if you pick the correct one.
I took RG3 in our draft as well, but with getting burned on the wrong backup 2 year in a row, I opted to take a shot at one of the 'undecided' team starters. .... Let's just hope RG3 returns to form and it isn't an issue for either of us.