• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4th Annual MBBRL Suicide League A vs. B Bandit Challenge

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so since most everybody seems to be on board with this, what do you guys think of this. We will do the head-to-head exactly as is for 11 weeks (I'm choosing 11 since hopefully then there won't be any ties). Starting in week 12, each of the head-to-head teams with the better record make the "playoffs" and will be seeded according to their overall points for the season. The top 4 seeds will all get byes for week 12 and the rest will play against each other:

#5 vs. #12
#6 vs. #11
#7 vs. #10
#8 vs. #9

The winners all advance and just like in the NFL playoffs, the #1 seed gets to play the lowest remaining seed, so in this example we are just going to say that all the favorites won, so in week 13:

#1 vs. #8
#2 vs. #7
#3 vs. #6
#4 vs. #5

Then the same thing for week 14:

#1 vs. #4
#2 vs. #3

And the winners face off in the championship which will be for two weeks (total points combined for weeks 15 and 16).

That way we've really kind of created a new league and get to have the ultimate MBBRL Suicide champion. I would even go as far as to say that if a B leaguer is victorious, then next year, they must be referred to as the Suicide A league instead. (Not that A is in any way a step above B in suicide now, but just so something gets won). Thoughts????

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell I'm glad to see somebody is going to keep alive the tradition, but this would be the 4th annual one. LOL. There's already a sticky thread on the main page for the A vs. B challenge if you want to just continue with that one. Otherwise you'll have to get Harold to unsticky that one and sticky this new one if you want easy access to it.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell I'm glad to see somebody is going to keep alive the tradition, but this would be the 4th annual one. LOL. There's already a sticky thread on the main page for the A vs. B challenge if you want to just continue with that one. Otherwise you'll have to get Harold to unsticky that one and sticky this new one if you want easy access to it.

LOL my memory is going 4th year :doh: