• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 B league suicide

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can disagree with tlance, but all the guy does is win. I've tried doing Suicide my way. I've even tried it the way you're describing. Couldn't hurt to try something new.

Looking at the way both suicide drafts have gone, it seems to me that there are a lot of owners putting too much emphasis on rookies. It's like their swinging for the homerun instead of the player that will hit for percentages.

I guess that's what makes this hobby so much fun. We all think we're right in summer.

i do disagree with Tlance, i know he wins a lot, but thats because he doesn't face me... Just kidding....

But really, he just probably nails more players than anyone else does, thats more about him ranking his players better... Look at the WilWhite ranking game, and how some of us do better than others... Some of us take more risks and get killed for it... the one thing i have seen and realized about Tlance is that he doesn't take too many risks....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do disagree with Tlance, i know he wins a lot, but thats because he doesn't face me... Just kidding....

But really, he just probably nails more players than anyone else does, thats more about him ranking his players better... Look at the WilWhite ranking game, and how some of us do better than others... Some of us take more risks and get killed for it... the one thing i have seen and realized about Tlance is that he doesn't take too many risks....
Sounds like a winning formula, don't you think? On the bright side I think he took Murray in the third round, so maybe I have some hope?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a winning formula, don't you think? On the bright side I think he took Murray in the third round, so maybe I have some hope?

Harold, I wouldn't get so worked up over Murray, he's not exactly chopped liver. You'll be fine. If anything, the biggest thing you have to worry about is if he stays healthy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, I wouldn't get so worked up over Murray, he's not exactly chopped liver. You'll be fine. If anything, the biggest thing you have to worry about is if he stays healthy.
Well yeah, his health is what I'm worried about. Shoot the Eagles OL is pretty good when healthy.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capture_4.jpg

Round 12
Nos - Andy Dalton
Face - Steven Hauschka
Micro - Derrek Carr
Milk - Shaun Suisham
Dawg - Dan Bailey
Trudem - Matt Jones
Harold - Mason Crosby
BKS - Justin Tucker
SP - Steelers D
Smitty - Sam Bradford
OBX - Connor Barth
Bandit - Matt Bryant
Round 13
Bandit - Jordan Cameron
OBX - Larry Donnell
Smitty - DOLPHINS D
SP - Colin Kaepernick
BKS - Joe Flacco
Harold - Delanie Walker
Trudem - eric ebron
Dawg - Teddy Bridgewater
Milk - Maxx Williams
Micro - Matt Prater
Face - Jameis Winston
Nos - Blair Walsh
Round 14
Nos - Nick Novak
Face - Vernon Davis
Micro - Cody Lattimer
Milk - Jay Cutler
Dawg -
Trudem -
Harold -
BKS -
SP -
Smitty -
OBX -
Bandit -

@Dawg is OTC

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys after church yesterday, i went to a BBQ and you know my 6'2 280lb frame don't turn down food!!!! LOL!!!! I Choose Owen Daniels

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh..for lack of better option I'll take Foles.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you send someone a PM
If you click on a screen name that little prompt box should pop up. Directly above "Member Since XXXXX Posts:XXXX there is Start a Conversation. Click on that and you just have to type in Milkspiller and you're good to go.