• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: Who Will Win - Steelers @ Patriots?

Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots, Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong....I would pick the Pats if I thought they were gonna win.
The difference between me and you is, you're a total homer fan , I'm a football fan and the Ravens are my favorite team....
Take a course on "good sense" and you'll figure out what that means...
And by the way, Go Pittsburgh, 40 burger coming on you soon...:nod:
No you're no homer:nono: not sure anyone mistakes you with a football fan either?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots... They seem to always win regardless of hurdles, obstacles in their way... Pitt has 2 of their top 3 players at the skill positions out for this game... Tough to overcome... Pat's defense is the difference here, I don't see the Steelers defense being able to slowdown the Patriots offense... Arguably one of the worst defenses we've seen from a Pittsburgh team in quite some time imo...
Well done Appointed. It's nice too see posters come on here, state their educated football fan opinion.on a Unlike you know things like go Pitt, 40 burger coming up.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done Appointed. It's nice too see posters come on here, state their educated football fan opinion.on a Unlike you know things like go Pitt, 40 burger coming up.
its seams the thread was good until you came in and shit all over it .. and what steelers posted the bold above .. please show me

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its seams the thread was good until you came in and shit all over it .. and what steelers posted the bold above .. please show me
What's your problem? I was in on post #8. Someone else joined in later with that 40 burger quote. I never said it was a Pittsburgh fan who said it. It was meant as a slam on the one who posted it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your problem? I was in on post #8. Someone else joined in later with that 40 burger quote. I never said it was a Pittsburgh fan who said it. It was meant as a slam on the one who posted it.
it seams that you are only capable of posting crap and throwing around insults .. but you say lets have some football talk ..well talk about the game then instead of trying to get back at other people ..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seams that you are only capable of posting crap and throwing around insults .. but you say lets have some football talk ..well talk about the game then instead of trying to get back at other people ..
Ok so you misread my post and now want to go all holier than thou? You talk as much smack as anyone. Go lead a chorus of cumbaya with someone else.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so you misread my post and now want to go all holier than thou? You talk as much smack as anyone. Go lead a chorus of cumbaya with someone else.
dude I have eased up on the trolling .. but it seams to me that when people in a particular thread want to talk about the the thread subject ,unlike you I at least respect that and go with it .. and I didnt misread anything

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude I have eased up on the trolling .. but it seams to me that when people in a particular thread want to talk about the the thread subject ,unlike you I at least respect that and go with it .. and I didnt misread anything
Well you can :kissass: then. There was a shitload of smack talking going on before I jumped back in. Why haven't you called anyone else out?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

Let the season begin!

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to expect from the Pitt defense honestly but this will likely be a shootout. Pitt has never beaten Brady in Foxboro and I don't see it happening without Bell. Steelers are too 1 dimensional without him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
southy when you place you bet on the game just risk 980 of what you have cause thats all I got ..this way we wagered the same amount
I'll bet thefull 1000 or I won't be able to say I'm all in.
That $20 vbucks could buy a car in some places!