• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Masters Tournament

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil's 2nd shot on 13 outta the pine straw in the trees to the green in Amens Corner.

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING.

A great shot but what would have made it epic and one for the books would be if he had followed up with the six footer he had left for birdie.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do not listen to a single word that Tiger says when he says that it's too early to know if he will be playing. I will guarantee you he will play.

If Tiger does not play in the Masters because of his so called "back injury", I will change my avatar to any Tiger picture of your choosing. (up till the Players Championship)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do not listen to a single word that Tiger says when he says that it's too early to know if he will be playing. I will guarantee you he will play.

If Tiger does not play in the Masters because of his so called "back injury", I will change my avatar to any Tiger picture of your choosing. (up till the Players Championship)

Agreed.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a time when that meant something; no longer the case. No one cares. Long ago his minions would be mewling and pleading for him to play and lamenting the tragedy that had befallen them if Woods did not play.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great shot but what would have made it epic and one for the books would be if he had followed up with the six footer he had left for birdie.

Phil eagled the 13th and carded a 3 on that hole.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHzhAzYlRUY]Phil Mickelson 2nd shot, 13th hole Masters 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your missed eagle putt by Phil and raise you 2 bogeys by Tiger right after he made that birdie chip on 16.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger is out of the Masters. I don't believe it. Go decide what picture you want me to use.

Thanks

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, now I can just relax and watch the tournament.

After another ten days of media coverage about Tiger not playing the tournament.

Cripes.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After another ten days of media coverage about Tiger not playing the tournament.

Cripes.

I would never wish an injury like that on anyone, but I'm glad he's not playing. I won't have to listen to the constant barrage of Tiger noise from the broadcasters or watch him strolling down the fairway or eating his banana when I can be watching golf instead.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A quote from Justin Rose on what the course looks like now after the ice storms; dead trees, no flowers etc. What a shame. The iconic beauty beauty of the course, in my opinion, is half of the allure of the tournament

In an interview with Golf Magazine, Justin Rose said he’s been hearing reports of “shredded” and dead-looking trees at Augusta National, which will host the Masters in two weeks.

“Peter Hanson went a couple days ago,” said Rose, who was scheduled for a wheels-up time of 8:15 a.m. Thursday for an early look at the course. ”He said you won’t recognize it. He said the ice storm has shredded all the leaves from all the trees. He said from the eleventh hole you could see all the way to the clubhouse. Apparently all the trees look dead. It’s a bit of a shame.”

The course suffered from devastating ice storm in February, which so damaged its iconic Eisenhower Tree, a huge loblolly pine that once towered over the 17th hole, officials had no choice but to chop it down

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know an old lady that's not going to be happy. My Mom. I'm not a golf guy. I watch The Masters and The British Open. Nothing else. But even with that, I was never a Tiger Woods guy. I just never had one golfer that I followed. Besides Michelle Wie. But that ain't really for her golf skills.:whistle:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know an old lady that's not going to be happy. My Mom. I'm not a golf guy. I watch The Masters and The British Open. Nothing else. But even with that, I was never a Tiger Woods guy. I just never had one golfer that I followed. Besides Michelle Wie. But that ain't really for her golf skills.:whistle:

Well, at least you have that going for you.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it's an American, I don't have any preference.