• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Los Angeles Lakers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN showed some great highlights of Lebron when he won the Best Male Athlete Award, but they forgot one!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjWQeUyEoc]Kobe Gets the BIG Block on LeBron Down the Stretch - YouTube[/ame]

:becky:

Sorry Heat fans couldn't resist!!

I did love it though when he acknowledged the other nominees and the said: "This is for all 4 of us. But I'm gonna keep it at my house"!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would any player with even a tiny bit of common sense say they would not play with a specific player to the media? Do you realize how stupid you sound.

But your so sure of yourself!! I thought that since you are so certain that no one would want to join the Lakers with Kobe on the team that you would have something to back it up with!!

Seriously?!? I suppose making blanket statements about who players will or will not play with that you can't back up makes you sound intelligent!!

The fact is, you have no more idea whether any other top free agents will play with Kobe than I do, so you sound just as stupid!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKS baller. The last major free agent signing (without trading players and picks) was 17 years ago by the Lakers. That was when they got Shaq clean and simple. The Lakers top players besides Shaq were through the draft/draft picks. Kobe and Magic being the most notable....maybe West.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron knows he NEEDS top talent around him to win anything, since he's poor under pressure (hence game 6 of the nba finals. And the rest of his career).

Lebron is smart, and will go to the team with the best players to cover up for all his short comings as a player....Lebron knows he coudln't win a gold medal without Kobe, but won 2 with him...

Lebron will by dying to play with Kobe, who is still the best player in the game. And obviously the best clutch player.

Personally I don't want Lebron coming to L.A to get another cheap ring. But it might happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron wants to play with the best player not named Lebron James, he would go to Oklahoma City

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKS baller. The last major free agent signing (without trading players and picks) was 17 years ago by the Lakers. That was when they got Shaq clean and simple. The Lakers top players besides Shaq were through the draft/draft picks. Kobe and Magic being the most notable....maybe West.

17 years was a long time ago. Agree?

And Jim Buss surely aint Jerry Buss. Agree?

Signing in LA to play with the 2 biggest chucks in the NBA is not a smart decision. Not only are they chucks but they're also ball stoppers. By ball stoppers I mean the ball stick in their hand way too long and the other 8 players just stand and watch.

Take a wild guess at who were the only 2 players this year to avg 20+ shots per game?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 years was a long time ago. Agree?

And Jim Buss surely aint Jerry Buss. Agree?

Signing in LA to play with the 2 biggest chucks in the NBA is not a smart decision. Not only are they chucks but they're also ball stoppers. By ball stoppers I mean the ball stick in their hand way too long and the other 8 players just stand and watch.

Take a wild guess at who were the only 2 players this year to avg 20+ shots per game?

Boys and girls, this is what happens when we post drunk!! Please don't drink and post!!:suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find a single quote where Lebron or any other upcoming free agent has said that they will not play with Kobe!!

I'll be waiting patiently!!

Quote me.
He's not interested in playing with Kobe/Lakers.

There is some interest in playing with the Cavs but it is an extreme long shot.

If Miller is picked up by any team off of waivers, it will be the Cavs, and part of the reason is for having another piece that James likes and is familiar with.

If he clears waivers, he will be with the Thunder or the Grizzlies.

Aliens told me.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only read this last page so not sure if it has already been brought up, but the Lakers are close to signing Kurt Rambis... Could Dantoni be on thin ice already...? With Rambis in, Phil could be right there coaching through Rambis or maybe willing to step in if Lebron and/or Melo agree to join the lakers... With Phil on board would that be enough to attract 1 or both...? With all due respect to Lebron, I'd want him about the Lakers as I'd want D12... And that's not much... As Bird and Magic would say, I'd rather beat him for the ring than win it with him...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only read this last page so not sure if it has already been brought up, but the Lakers are close to signing Kurt Rambis... Could Dantoni be on thin ice already...? With Rambis in, Phil could be right there coaching through Rambis or maybe willing to step in if Lebron and/or Melo agree to join the lakers... With Phil on board would that be enough to attract 1 or both...? With all due respect to Lebron, I'd want him about the Lakers as I'd want D12... And that's not much... As Bird and Magic would say, I'd rather beat him for the ring than win it with him...

Could be. More likely that Rambis is coming in to coach defense!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. More likely that Rambis is coming in to coach defense!!

Also they should call Nate McMillan if they want that... Rambis will just say "FOUL THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!"

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Lakers fans, you guys are too much.

Lebron trusts Riley......there's no way he's leaving, ESPECIALLY if they win next year, to a team with no players and a losing record.

If he leaves, it's to go back to Cleveland. Lebron is more aware of his legacy than most of you realize. He knows he's never going to get longterm respect hopping from team to team.

Melo LOVES NY. I think it's doubtful he leaves either........they'll have the cap space to resign him. Theres a better chance landing him than Lebron, since he also has a home in LA, but do you really want the top two players in terms of shot attempts per game on your roster? That's simply not going to be a winning roster.

I think previous posters were right. LA's best chances are when Kobe retires. He's NEVER going to defer to other players, especially the ones you are hoping and praying you sign. That alone all but guarantees they won't play with him.

Most of this is obvious to those of us without homer goggles on. Good luck Lakers fans, you're going to need it. Especially when you sign neither and are scrambling to find decent FAs to fill out your roster.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojanfan owned the fuck out of Bk and starbigD on this thread. They came with a bunch of bullshit claims and when trojanfan asked them for proof, they couldnt provide it and looked stupid.

Warning: If you are going to make a statement, then please know what the hell you are talking about. Dont let your hate for a player make you look stupid.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojanfan owned the fuck out of Bk and starbigD on this thread. They came with a bunch of bullshit claims and when trojanfan asked them for proof, they couldnt provide it and looked stupid.

Warning: If you are going to make a statement, then please know what the hell you are talking about. Dont let your hate for a player make you look stupid.

LOL. So the articles posted backing our claims make us look stupid? Maybe you all should learn how to read. The only stupid ones here are guys like you too busy denying reality.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So the articles posted backing our claims make us look stupid? Maybe you all should learn how to read. The only stupid ones here are guys like you too busy denying reality.

Please, I want to see these articles that show players that want to play with Kobe. Make me look stupid.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha, starbigd just owned the fuck outta you. Go get your learn on, son, cause you stupid. Lol