• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 draft thread not started by D-bag

• Thread starter cubzzzfanincali
  • Start date

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone gave you a tiny slice of credit, and you accepted it by calling everyone else idiots.

I've never STARTED shit with you. Just called ya a cunt, when you've acted like one. From day one.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah dude..you start it EVERY TIME.

You can't post without being a cunt to someone.

Not entirely true but whatever. No hard feelings from my side either way on this topic. Moving on.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize you guys don't like BS....and it's easy to see why.

But in reading back his comments early in this thread it's obvious he wasn't denouncing the pick because of Fuller's ability but more because of the player they could have traded up for and gotten instead. And in hindsight that player, Aaron Donald, might just be the best defensive player in football.

Every SINGLE solitary poster wanted Donald. A ton of people talk about how it sucked missing on him, they talked about wanting him before the pick... myself being one of them.

That's nothing to pound your chest over. Saying Kyle Fuller was a horrible pick and then bumping this thread to somehow claim victory... that's probably something to hang your head in shame over, though.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nice thinking so we can all sleep well at night but in reality, no one knows what would of happened if we landed Donald. A million different derivatives had we landed Donald. But if i had to choose, i would always choose the side where we draft one of the best players in the league.

If we got Donald, we (likely) wouldn't have traded for Mack, which means we would of had all those picks which means anything could of happened.

I don't disagree. Just saying I'm content at where we are.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, again...EVERYONE wanted Donald. That is not some sort of left-field revelation.

Emory was not a great GM. He had a lot of misses, and that draft is a great example of that overall, but Fuller was a good pick. Nobody knows what was happening in the draft room. A trade up might not have been possible.

BS went full retard seconds after Donald was taken. The rest of the draft was gonna be shit no matter for him. (ftr, it wasn't a great draft,but we got some weird steals in it.) Leno was a total steal, and O'Donnel's been a good punter for the most part.

I'm not gonna get in the middle of the hate and piss matches....all I'm saying is it's obvious the reason why BS didn't like the pick wasn't because of Fuller. It's because of what Emery missed out on.

And in my opinion....O'Donnell mostly sucks ass.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every SINGLE solitary poster wanted Donald. A ton of people talk about how it sucked missing on him, they talked about wanting him before the pick... myself being one of them.

That's nothing to pound your chest over. Saying Kyle Fuller was a horrible pick and then bumping this thread to somehow claim victory... that's probably something to hang your head in shame over, though.

Yeah but he never actually said Fuller was horrible as a player.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy's reading comprehension is shit. You've repeated yourself 2x now and he still doesn't get your point. You think he's going to be able to go back and read multiple posts in a single thread and put it together? Never. It's too complex for him.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller definitely worked out after having a few bumps in the road. And if we did have Donald...we don't have Mack. And based on how the seasons would go after that...might not have Trubisky. Might not have Akiem Hicks, possibly. Who knows.

I'm content with how it worked out.

This is nice thinking so we can all sleep well at night but in reality, no one knows what would of happened if we landed Donald. A million different derivatives had we landed Donald. But if i had to choose, i would always choose the side where we draft one of the best players in the league.

If we got Donald, we (likely) wouldn't have traded for Mack, which means we would of had all those picks which means anything could of happened.

What bs said...…..…….Going back to that draft,everyone on this board would drop the mack trade and those picks for Donald...…...

Might not have Trubisky…….don't know,but how do you know we would not of had baker Mayfield...…..?
There are a number of guys better than Trubisky we could of had...…….
The options are endless...……..but heybeing content,we don't have a choice,but being happy with the way it turned out,yea pretty much.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said that drafting Kyle Fuller was a "horrible pick". Not sure what else you want.

Yeah, BS wanted Donald... who didn't? lol. It's a moot point to make. He's still the only one who called the Fuller pick "horrible".

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bs said...…..…….Going back to that draft,everyone on this board would drop the mack trade and those picks for Donald...…...

Might not have Trubisky…….don't know,but how do you know we would not of had baker Mayfield...…..?
There are a number of guys better than Trubisky we could of had...…….
The options are endless...……..but heybeing content,we don't have a choice,but being happy with the way it turned out,yea pretty much.....

I don't really get how you connect us failing to land Donald to drafting Trubisky... or winding up with Mayfield as opposed to Trubisky.

I sort of understand the Mack part. Even though landing Donald didn't stop the Rams from nearly being the ones who traded for Mack. Which is horrifying to even think about.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said that drafting Kyle Fuller was a "horrible pick". Not sure what else you want.

You’re just not very bright, are you? I bet reading and then understanding is very challenging for you in the real world.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, BS wanted Donald... who didn't? lol. It's a moot point to make. He's still the only one who called the Fuller pick "horrible".

Horrible because they could have traded up and got the best player in the draft. Not horrible because of Fuller. There does exist a difference there.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really get how you connect us failing to land Donald to drafting Trubisky... or winding up with Mayfield as opposed to Trubisky.

I sort of understand the Mack part. Even though landing Donald didn't stop the Rams from nearly being the ones who traded for Mack. Which is horrifying to even think about.

It’s not that hard to figure out. Drafting Donald could massively change things. Meaning the Bears might not have had the #3 pick in the draft the year they picked Trubisky. Or maybe they still would have. But it’s not for certain.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rich who knows who we would have drafted.....And you don't either......Its just unthinkable what would of happened if we drafted Donald.....Its just a comment bud....As BS said,there's a million possibilities if Donald landed o us.....Take it easy pal.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'What-ifs'......especially those from a number of years back, can make one's head hurt. I prefer to deal with the now.