• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 draft thread not started by D-bag

• Thread starter cubzzzfanincali
  • Start date

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize you guys don't like BS....and it's easy to see why.

But in reading back his comments early in this thread it's obvious he wasn't denouncing the pick because of Fuller's ability but more because of the player they could have traded up for and gotten instead. And in hindsight that player, Aaron Donald, might just be the best defensive player in football.

Ya, again...EVERYONE wanted Donald. That is not some sort of left-field revelation.

Emory was not a great GM. He had a lot of misses, and that draft is a great example of that overall, but Fuller was a good pick. Nobody knows what was happening in the draft room. A trade up might not have been possible.

BS went full retard seconds after Donald was taken. The rest of the draft was gonna be shit no matter for him. (ftr, it wasn't a great draft,but we got some weird steals in it.) Leno was a total steal, and O'Donnel's been a good punter for the most part.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hyperbole alert. bullshit. The two were completely unrelated. Nobody was thinking about Donald when Pace (not Emery) moved up to grab Trubisky. NOBODY.

It was mentioned by myself and others in the draft thread.

Your response is more dramatic(hyperbolic) than my post.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't cawere if anyone likes me, but I'm gonna be a cunt to you for 7 years if you don't like me."

~BS

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was mentioned by myself and others in the draft thread.

Your response is more dramatic(hyperbolic) than my post.

Your stupidity is unlimited.

"Even tho it was different GMs and coaches, I always felt that somehow factored in to what the Bears did with Trubisky in the draft. Nothing to back that up, just a hunch er what have you."

What Emery and his coaching staff did somehow factored into what Pace and his coaching staff did??? Are you a fucking retard? God, you're stupid. lol yeah it Virginia McCaskey who barged into Pace's office and demanded they trade up for Trubisky because she remembered what Emery did...? I wish i could go back in time and give your mother a coat hanger.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep proving your stupdity.

Your stupidity is unlimited.

"Even tho it was different GMs and coaches, I always felt that somehow factored in to what the Bears did with Trubisky in the draft. Nothing to back that up, just a hunch er what have you."

What Emery and his coaching staff did somehow factored into what Pace and his coaching staff did??? Are you a fucking retard? God, you're stupid. lol yeah it Virginia McCaskey who barged into Pace's office and demanded they trade up for Trubisky because she remembered what Emery did...? I wish i could go back in time and give your mother a coat hanger.
Nobody said it factored into the decision-making, you illiterate fuck.

I said, as a fan, I enjoyed seeing them go after what they wanted, particularly after losing Donald in '14, to sitting on their hands.

Your anger with me makes you sound irrational af. Like a psycho.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

READ monkey. These are your words.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh? Where? Link or quote it, dippy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, you are drunker than normal.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you are drunker than normal.

Show me those are my words, monkey.

Now time for you to spin it.
Was the ownership still the same, fucktard?

OHHH so now you did say it? Now you're going to own it? When you thought it wasn't your words, you were against it. But now with your face in shit you're owning it and spinning it off as cheeky?

Yeah it was the ownership that gave Pace the okay. lol. Virginia McCaskey herself.

You are a the dumbest person in here. You're a monkey

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 posts in a row by the monkey to desperately save face. Checkmate. End of thread.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now time for you to spin it.

OHHH so now you did say it? Now you're going to own it? When you thought it wasn't your words, you were against it. But now with your face in shit you're owning it and spinning it off as cheeky?

Yeah it was the ownership that gave Pace the okay. lol. Virginia McCaskey herself.

You are a the dumbest person in here. You're a monkey

Acknowledged the different GM's, called it a hunch..but you somehow have it pinned to your psycho revenge killer board still.

You need help, bro.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me: White flag, BS. Let's be friends.

BS:
WastefulTallBagworm-size_restricted.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen man, honestly no hard feelings. You said something 5 years ago and you didn't remember. Nobody remember everything from 5 years ago. Just giving you a hard time. But you started in with me first this time. But i'll let it go here.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen man, honestly no hard feelings. You said something 5 years ago and you didn't remember. Nobody remember everything from 5 years ago. Just giving you a hard time. But you started in with me first this time. But i'll let it go here.
Nah dude..you start it EVERY TIME.

You can't post without being a cunt to someone.