• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014-15 NBA Schedule

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that got off the topic to begin with man. All I said was that I am finding the NBA to be less interesting this year with the Lakers out of contention and you went off. The Lakers could always surprise us with a trade during the year tough and the Miami Heat will still be in the hunt. The Knicks are going no where, but the East does have four interesting teams with Miami - Chicago - Cleveland and Indiana. So at least the East has stepped up their game a bit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the excitement as I do when the nfl schedules are coming out because the nba season is so long. Only thing I look for when the schedule is coming out is longest trip, # of b2b, and I also love to check out the nets home schedule to see which games I will consider attending

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the excitement as I do when the nfl schedules are coming out because the nba season is so long. Only thing I look for when the schedule is coming out is longest trip, # of b2b, and I also love to check out the nets home schedule to see which games I will consider attending

Yep, I'll be paying attention to the Suns schedule, looking for games I want to attend.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be in LA and Orlando on business in Jan/Feb.

Hoping the Lakers play their one game against the Magic within those two months.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, I normally don't get to watch the Lakers game on X-mas day. I have family and am normally involved in more important things on that day. I personally wish the NBA would quit putting games on the holidays and let the players have that time with their family - but they would lose to much money to do that, so that won't ever happen

We all have family and watching games on holidays, id great family time.

Btw, just wondering, what more important things do you have to do on Christmas?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cook the turkey, prepare and cook mashed potatoes, gravy and the dinner rolls. I think you forgot that with my mother's age, I have to do everything. My brother and sister in law do thanksgiving, but her folks do Christmas at midnight, so it is my turn on the 25th and I enjoy it. I don't have much time too cook and it's a lot of work, but also fun. It's about the only game that I never get to see. I usually get most of them though. Any spare time is then spent beating my nephew at chess. He is ready to graduate in October with his PHD and still can't figure out how to beat me even one game out of ten yet. :lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said he'll be too busy cooking the turkey to watch the game. He also said that he has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he'll be too busy cooking the turkey to watch the game. He also said that he has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cook the turkey, prepare and cook mashed potatoes, gravy and the dinner rolls. I think you forgot that with my mother's age, I have to do everything. My brother and sister in law do thanksgiving, but her folks do Christmas at midnight, so it is my turn on the 25th and I enjoy it. I don't have much time too cook and it's a lot of work, but also fun. It's about the only game that I never get to see. I usually get most of them though. Any spare time is then spent beating my nephew at chess. He is ready to graduate in October with his PHD and still can't figure out how to beat me even one game out of ten yet. :lol:

Bruh, the games are on all day. There is not that much food in the world to cook, that you have no time to watch the games. And give me a break with the turkey, it cooks in the oven so I don't know how thats stopping you.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get to see pieces of it, but there is usually a large crowd here that doesn't get to my house til afternoon. Normally they arrive just about the time the game starts, and then we get phone calls from quite a few that want to speak to our mother. I'm sorry that your feelings are damaged about this and the fact one game out of 82 is just not quite the #1 priority as it is in your life.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, the games are on all day. There is not that much food in the world to cook, that you have no time to watch the games. And give me a break with the turkey, it cooks in the oven so I don't know how thats stopping you.

I usually get to see the ones before noon, but once they arrive - all hell breaks loose. Yes the turkey does cook in the oven, but there are the amenities that have be prepared and cooked as well. House has to be got ready and etc and the Lakers game has always been the only one I really cared about anyway.
Sorry you're offended though

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get to see pieces of it, but there is usually a large crowd here that doesn't get to my house til afternoon. Normally they arrive just about the time the game starts, and then we get phone calls from quite a few that want to speak to our mother. I'm sorry that your feelings are damaged about this and the fact one game out of 82 is just not quite the #1 priority as it is in your life.

What the fuck does that have to do with the Lakers playing in Orlando in early Feb?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck does that have to do with the Lakers playing in Orlando in early Feb?

I was responding to something someone else said that was totally unrelated to your comments about the Lakers playing Orlando in February.

I hope this answers your question

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was responding to something someone else said that was totally unrelated to your comments about the Lakers playing Orlando in February.

I hope this answers your question

But you quoted his post.