• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 RB position

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two weeks to training camp..

Since it is possible that we might be relying on the run lets see whom we have on the roster and who will possibly make the team..

Brandon Boldin - last year he ran for 252 yards or something like that around 50 carries.. for an average of 5 yards per..

James Develin - dont know much about him .. went to brown .. i think was on the practice squad last year?

Stevan Ridley - 3 year player really stepped up last year I look for him to keep improving

Lagarret Blount - 4th year played staters out in tampa.. ran well for two years last year was outshown by Doug Martin.. Big back possible goal line short yardage..

Shane Varren - spelled Ridley last year also split time with woodhead as 3rd down back.. depends on how many rb they keep this year..

Leon Washington - brought in as a returner and probably the 3rd down back..

George Winn - Rookie from Cincinatti .. long shot to make the squad .. practice squad or special teamer..

So i have Ridley, Blount, Washington, and Varren making the squad .. Boldin possibly traded or practice squad with Winn, and Cutting Develin ..

my two cents..

Preacher.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two weeks to training camp..

Since it is possible that we might be relying on the run lets see whom we have on the roster and who will possibly make the team..

Brandon Boldin - last year he ran for 252 yards or something like that around 50 carries.. for an average of 5 yards per..

James Develin - dont know much about him .. went to brown .. i think was on the practice squad last year?

Stevan Ridley - 3 year player really stepped up last year I look for him to keep improving

Lagarret Blount - 4th year played staters out in tampa.. ran well for two years last year was outshown by Doug Martin.. Big back possible goal line short yardage..

Shane Varren - spelled Ridley last year also split time with woodhead as 3rd down back.. depends on how many rb they keep this year..

Leon Washington - brought in as a returner and probably the 3rd down back..

George Winn - Rookie from Cincinatti .. long shot to make the squad .. practice squad or special teamer..

So i have Ridley, Blount, Washington, and Varren making the squad .. Boldin possibly traded or practice squad with Winn, and Cutting Develin ..

my two cents..

Preacher.

I am thinking

Ridley
Vereen
Bolden
Blount

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning toward Washington over bolden because they brought him in as a returner and I'm not sure there's a better option there. Maybe they keep all 5, though. Anyone else would have a real hard time sticking.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking;
Ridley
Vareen
Washington
Blount or Boldin

Blount is not very versatile, but he is big. What Boldin gives up in shear size he gains back in a speed and agility, but I don't remember him being real versatile either. I think Washington sticks so Edellman does not need to do returns.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning toward Washington over bolden because they brought him in as a returner and I'm not sure there's a better option there. Maybe they keep all 5, though. Anyone else would have a real hard time sticking.

washington and boldin as returners then ? i could see that.. it keeps eldelman from returning kick and punts.. since he is concussion prone..

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just imagining what the collision would look like between blount and pollard in the afccg.

PatsFaninNC

Rhode Island Native
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolden's a nice potential piece of the puzzle, but I'm wondering if he'll make it over Blount?

Jrik83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Vereen has an opportunity to be something special this year w/out Brady having his safety blankets (Welker, Hernandez and Gronk for at least a good portion of the season), and with Woodhead no longer taking the primary scat back snaps.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Vereen has an opportunity to be something special this year w/out Brady having his safety blankets (Welker, Hernandez and Gronk for at least a good portion of the season), and with Woodhead no longer taking the primary scat back snaps.

Not to mention Vereen knows how to pick up blocks and has amazing hands. I agree

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOjo , i know you like bolden.. do you think he or washington has better trade value? Can you recall if Bolden can return kicks or punts?