• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 opponents

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This has been on here before and I should have just gone back and found the old threads on this but I'm too lazy for that right now.

Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay (NFC North winner)

Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville (October 27th in London), Tennessee, Redskins (NFC East winner)

Right now, I'd rather play IN Washington next season than IN Dallas. Wouldn't have shocked me if the NFL would have put that game in primetime either.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not real scary looking right now.....a lot can change in the next several months and I suspect our division continues to get tougher.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put money on getting the Seahawks week 17. Could come down to the division and could have all kinds of playoff implications. Hope it as at Candlestick if it turns out to be a meaningful game.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That means we play 7 games against teams that made the playoffs. and 3 of the others are rams who might as well beat us twice and the Saints, who if not for all the cluster fuck there organization was in probably woulda made the playoffs.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs. Falcons, Texans, Packers, Seahawks, and Redskins are all candidates for prime time. I'd be we get Falcons, 'Hawks, and Redskins.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if not primetime, definitely an america's game of the week....

I could see the hawks being another TNF one though.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
vs. Falcons, Texans, Packers, Seahawks, and Redskins are all candidates for prime time. I'd be we get Falcons, 'Hawks, and Redskins.

I would say the Redskins and Hawks are all but guaranteed to be prime time.

The Kaepernick vs RGIII dynamic is way too salivating for the NFL to pass up on. I wouldn't expect it till later on in the season to make sure RGIII is ready to go from his injury.

Falcons I think will depend on how the game goes this week. If it's close then I can see it being the perfect NFC championship rematch game.

Considering we handily beat the Packers twice I don't see that one being in prime time but it could be.

Texans has a shot but might be a long one since we have really no history with them.

Saints should be a possibility as well since they should be contenders again with Payton back.

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been on here before and I should have just gone back and found the old threads on this but I'm too lazy for that right now.

Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay (NFC North winner)

Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville (October 27th in London), Tennessee, Redskins (NFC East winner)

Right now, I'd rather play IN Washington next season than IN Dallas. Wouldn't have shocked me if the NFL would have put that game in primetime either.

All possible primetime games

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I will add that we have a pretty favorable Away schedule.

The only tough place to play on the road (aside from Seattle who we'd have to play anyways) is New Orleans and London game will probably be more of a home game for us then it will be for Jax considering London has a pretty good 49ers fanbase.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team-by-team strength of schedule for 2013 | News | NFL.com

Peyton Manning again gets an easy schedule? The easiest in 2013? I smell a 1st seed, not that I didn't already. Or was it that he played the hardest/harder schedule early last year and then it was easy? Having the Chargers, Chiefs, and Oakland as division foes twice a year helps. That's nearly half your schedule right there. Kind of makes me mad about not winning our division in the bad years of the NFC West.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team-by-team strength of schedule for 2013 | News | NFL.com

Peyton Manning again gets an easy schedule? The easiest in 2013? I smell a 1st seed, not that I didn't already. Or was it that he played the hardest/harder schedule early last year and then it was easy? Having the Chargers, Chiefs, and Oakland as division foes twice a year helps. That's nearly half your schedule right there. Kind of makes me mad about not winning our division in the bad years of the NFC West.

An easy 2013 schedule based on 2012 results? Meeeeaning-less!! lol ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An easy 2013 schedule based on 2012 results? Meeeeaning-less!! lol ;)

Yeah, I don't put too much stock into strength of schedule before the season, I mean, we were easy before 2011-12 season started, especially with the lockout. Having said that, I want all the other good teams to play the rest of the good teams, except us. Can't we just have the Broncos, Giants, Packers, Patriots, Ravens, Washington, maybe Pittsburgh, Seattle, St. Louis, and Jets play each other only? The Jets are no good, obviously, but they deserve to lose! :rant: ;) (Included NFC West, because why not? Excluded Arizona because we don't need any freebies for that group. Arizona will lose regardless. I should remove the Jets for that reason, too.) I'm sure someone next year will surprise us, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Redskins and Hawks are all but guaranteed to be prime time.

The Kaepernick vs RGIII dynamic is way too salivating for the NFL to pass up on. I wouldn't expect it till later on in the season to make sure RGIII is ready to go from his injury.

Falcons I think will depend on how the game goes this week. If it's close then I can see it being the perfect NFC championship rematch game.

Considering we handily beat the Packers twice I don't see that one being in prime time but it could be.

Texans has a shot but might be a long one since we have really no history with them.

Saints should be a possibility as well since they should be contenders again with Payton back.

Well it's nice that one of our away games is not a true away since we don't have to face a hostile crowd and a team that is accustomed to playing on that field.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have to be making a trip down to Tennessee to see them play

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Jacksonville have a crowd at all, let alone hostile?

Good point. I was thinking more in general. I guess the better scenario would've been that we play the Jags in Jacksonville and then play a team like the Saints in London.