• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL schedule - Ravens @ Broncos opening night

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Interesting that the Seahawks got 4 primetime games and 3 of them are against the NFC West. Two home (SF, NO), two away (AZ, STL). If you have to play those 4 teams in primetime, I think most would agree that you'd want to play SF and NO in Seattle.

Seattle got kind screwed on their schedule as they have 5 1pm EST start time games against some not so easy opponents

Week 1 @Carolina
Week 4 @Houston
Week 5 @Indy
(Ouch back to back)
Week 10 @Atl
Week 15 @NYG (A week after they play us)

Also weeks 4-8 feature 4 road games with one home game sandwiched inbetween.

Of course on the flip side that means the NFL did them a favor AGAIN by stacking 4 of their last 6 at home at the end of the season.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look like they'll set up in Youngstown for a week this year. The two-game roadtrips are @ Tenn and then @London, and I think the NFL makes both teams spend that week in London to promote the game and NFL.

Then @ NO and @ Was on Monday, I guess they could do the Youngstown thing there if they wanted to, guess we'll find out.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Doesn't look like they'll set up in Youngstown for a week this year. The two-game roadtrips are @ Tenn and then @London, and I think the NFL makes both teams spend that week in London to promote the game and NFL.

Then @ NO and @ Was on Monday, I guess they could do the Youngstown thing there if they wanted to, guess we'll find out.

It's unlikely they will because the main reason they did it the past two seasons was because both games were 10am start times so Youngstown allowed them to adjust their body clocks.

And against the Skins it's actually in their favor to have their body clocks set to West Coast time since that means the game feels more like a 6pm start time than a 9pm one.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Green Bay

Week 1 - @ San Francisco
Week 2 - vs. Washington
Week 3 - @ Cincinnati
Week 4 - Bye
Week 5 - vs. Detroit
Week 6 - @ Baltimore
Week 7 - vs. Cleveland
Week 8 - @ Minnesota (Sunday Night Football)
Week 9 - vs. Chicago (Monday Night Football)
Week 10 - vs. Philadelphia
Week 11 - @ New York Giants (Sunday Night Football)
Week 12 - vs. Minnesota
Week 13 - @ Detroit (Thanksgiving Day game)
Week 14 - vs. Atlanta (Sunday Night Football)
Week 15 - @ Dallas
Week 16 - vs. Pittsburgh
Week 17 - @ Chicago

Their last 6-8 games is going to get alot of talk in the coming days. There'll be those that think it's setting up to be a really tough schedule. Philadelphia is a bit of an unknown, though.

@ Giants in primetime should be tough(er).

Minnesota wouldn't really scare me.

The Thanksgiving Day game against Detroit could be slightly interesting but I would expect the Packers take care of them, possibly quite easy.

vs. Atlanta on Sunday night (in Lambeau) could trip them up.

@ Dallas could be tough but I could also see alot of fans go the complete opposite on that one.

vs. Pittsburgh should be a real, real tough game at that point if Pittsburgh is still healthy.

@ Chicago to close the season is hard to read at this point, too.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unlikely they will because the main reason they did it the past two seasons was because both games were 10am start times so Youngstown allowed them to adjust their body clocks.

And against the Skins it's actually in their favor to have their body clocks set to West Coast time since that means the game feels more like a 6pm start time than a 9pm one.

Oh yeah, very true. The biggest reason they did that was because of the 10am starts. Don't really have to worry about that with the Redskins game being on Monday Night

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oakland at dallas as part of the Thanksgiving games???? wow... Jerry got himself an easy win there for the nation didn't he

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chris Johnson:

Damn another year with no Monday night game this sucks

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that the 49ers at St. Louis is so early this year and on a Thursday night. They usually play that game later in the year. Still will be going to the game though

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's something I did not know or just simply forgot. The most primetime games a team can have going into the year is five. Here are the teams who are scheduled for 5 primetime games:

Falcons
Broncos
Patriots
49ers
Packers
Redskins
Giants (only team in this group to not make the playoffs last year)