• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Rookies

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Da'Rick Rogers - WR - Colts

Colts signed WR Da'Rick Rogers off their practice squad.

It's more fallout from the Dwayne Allen season-ending hip injury. The Colts are going to use more three-wide formations now, so they need talented bodies behind Reggie Wayne, T.Y. Hilton and Darrius Heyward-Bey (shoulder). Rogers is certainly that. Despite getting cut by the Bills and going unclaimed on waivers in August, his game-tape from college and measurables are impressive. Rogers is a Dynasty hold and needs to be on deeper re-draft watch lists as well.
Source: George Bremer on Twitter

Sep 19 - 12:25 PM

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Texans

Following Sunday's win over the Titans, DeAndre Hopkins said, "I feel like I can be better than Andre [Johnson]."

Hopkins put the Texans on his back late in the overtime win, finishing with a seven catches for 117 yards -- and the game-winning touchdown. The comment wasn't meant to be a shot at his mentor. "That's my mindset," Hopkins said. "And that's what Andre tells me. (He says) Don't try to shadow yourself when you know you can be better." Johnson is tentatively expected to play in Week 3 despite sustaining a concussion Sunday. Hopkins will still be on the WR3 radar.
Source: houstontexans.com

Sep 16 - 9:58 AM

Goku to Gohan right there!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zach Ertz - TE - Eagles

Zach Ertz caught one pass for five yards in the Eagles' Week 3 loss to the Chiefs.

The second-round pick now has four catches for 74 yards through three games. With pass-catching tight ends not looking like a big part of Chip Kelly's offense thus far, Ertz is well off the radar in re-draft leagues.

Sep 20 - 12:39 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Knile Davis - RB - Chiefs

Knile Davis rushed six times for 25 yards in Kansas City's Week 3 win over the Eagles.

Davis subbed in for a gassed Jamaal Charles in the second and fourth quarters. Davis made a nice cutback for a 12-yard gain on his fist carry on the night, but mostly looked concerned with not fumbling the football. Jamaal Charles' handcuff has just 11 touches through three games.

Sep 20 - 12:45 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Luke Joeckel - T - Jaguars

Jaguars first-round RT Luke Joeckel said he needs to "clear my mind and play football" and "not have the mental stuff."

Making the adjustment to the NFL is already hard enough, but on top of that Joeckel is still learning a new position. He was a left tackle in college. "I have to get over the mental errors," Joeckel said. "I've never been a Mental Error Guy but there are a lot of things going on." He's committed two false start penalties and given up two sacks and five hurries through two games.
Source: Florida Times Union

Sep 20 - 9:29 AM

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost embarrassed that I picked up on that reference...

No need to be embarrassed. DBZ is the THE single greatest anime of all time. If you didn't watch it, you didn't have a childhood.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't understand this move! Why draft him that high, if you didn't think he had the mental makeup to endure ups and downs. Stop babysitting him and let him through trials and tribulations:

Y! SPORTS

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Darius Slay - DB - Lions

Darius Slay has lost his starting right corner job to Rashean Mathis.

For the first time this year, Slay didn't start against the Skins. The second-round rookie only played on special teams, a punishment for getting benched during each of the first two weeks. "We have all the confidence in the world in him, but as a rookie there's just so many things he's seeing for the first time," coach Jim Schwartz said.
Source: Detroit Free Press

Sep 23 - 8:00 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Markus Wheaton - WR - Steelers

Markus Wheaton was held without a catch in Week 3 against the Bears.

Wheaton barely saw the field and finished with just one target. He continues to play behind Jerricho Cotchery, but should push for more playing time in three-wide sets. Wheaton has yet to record a catch this season.

Sep 23 - 1:47 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Quinton Patton - WR - 49ers

Quinton Patton was held without a catch on one target in San Francisco's Week 3 loss to the Colts.

Even with the 49ers dangerously low on pass catchers, Patton has yet to make a catch this season. The re-draft dream is over.

Sep 22 - 8:19 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vance McDonald - TE - 49ers

Filling in for an injured Vernon Davis (hamstring), Vance McDonald caught one pass for six yards in the 49ers' Week 3 loss to the Colts.

Playing through an ankle injury of his own, McDonald drew only three targets. He won't be a fantasy option for Thursday Night Football against the Rams if Davis misses his second straight game.

Sep 22 - 8:18 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
E.J. Manuel - QB - Bills

E.J. Manuel completed 19-of-41 throws for 243 yards and a touchdown, and rushed six times for 40 yards in the Bills' Week 3 loss to the Jets.

He absorbed a whopping eight sacks as Rex Ryan's defense dialed up heavy and consistent pressure. Manuel wasn't playing as well in the Bills' first two games as the hype suggested, and fell on his face against a formidable foe. The Bills play the Ravens in Week 4, which could be another rude awakening for their developing rookie quarterback. Manuel is only worth owning in two-QB leagues.

Sep 22 - 8:13 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Geno Smith - QB - Jets

Geno Smith completed 16-of-29 passes for 331 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions in the Jets' Week 3 win over Buffalo.

He added 14 yards rushing with a third score on a designed run. Smith really needs to cut back on the turnovers -- he made an incredibly ill-advised throw late against the Bills that could've been picked -- but he's been moving the offense and his supporting cast is getting better. The Jets have another winnable game in Week 4 at Tennessee. Smith is on the two-QB league radar.

Sep 22 - 8:23 PM

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't understand this move! Why draft him that high, if you didn't think he had the mental makeup to endure ups and downs. Stop babysitting him and let him through trials and tribulations:

Y! SPORTS

I called it. Dee Milliner is another overhyped Alabama CB that greatly depended on the Alabama front seven to create pressure. First Kareem Jackson, then Kirkpatrick, now Milliner, when will scouts learn? Even after Kyle Wilson imploded, as him and Justin Rogers were in a race to see who can be more terrible, Milliner wasn't put in after Wilson's benching. Instead Darrin Walls, who looks pretty good, came into the game in the 4th.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@Bingo where's the Justin Hunter post? His first catch in the NFL was a 34 yard game winner, you wouldn't be impartial to that would you?