• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Draft Regraded

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Niners got a passing grade. Hopefully, Reid can pick up his play similar to his rookie year. I just worry about his concussions.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Niners got a passing grade. Hopefully, Reid can pick up his play similar to his rookie year. I just worry about his concussions.

I was really surprised at how poorly other teams graded out and how many poor players came out of the first round. The concussions are a big concern. I think part of the problem with the secondary has been the change in schemes. Fangio who I really miss ran a very basic scheme but we didn't see the secondary out of position as much as we have this year. There has been alot of confusion in the secondary. Mangini has simplified things which will help. It will also help if the team could generate a pass rush. Mangini has really gone away from the blitzing. Other than Lynch, no one is getting any push. I was hoping someone else would have stepped up but it just hasn't happened yet.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really surprised at how poorly other teams graded out and how many poor players came out of the first round. The concussions are a big concern. I think part of the problem with the secondary has been the change in schemes. Fangio who I really miss ran a very basic scheme but we didn't see the secondary out of position as much as we have this year. There has been alot of confusion in the secondary. Mangini has simplified things which will help. It will also help if the team could generate a pass rush. Mangini has really gone away from the blitzing. Other than Lynch, no one is getting any push. I was hoping someone else would have stepped up but it just hasn't happened yet.

You're spot on. The lack of pass rush has definitely hurt the defense. I was hoping Brooks to be more consistent, he did get two sacks against the Seahawks. The secondary can't cover the receivers forever. Really miss Justin Smith and Aldon Smith.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're spot on. The lack of pass rush has definitely hurt the defense. I was hoping Brooks to be more consistent, he did get two sacks against the Seahawks. The secondary can't cover the receivers forever. Really miss Justin Smith and Aldon Smith.

I think the 49ers sacked Wilson five or six times. That is only because the Seahawks oline pass blocks are poorly as the 49ers.line does Ray McDonald is really missed too. Aldon would have been good playing opposite Lynch like last year. Aldon doesn't seem to be playing yet like the person he was a couple of years ago but at least is getting some push on the line. Tank Carradine so far other than the Seattle game has done litttle. Lemonier can't get any rush at all and is a backup at best. Brooks is one of the rumored names on the trading block.