• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013-2014 Kathryn Tappen thread

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carrie Milbank

2CarrieMilbank_display_image.jpg

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love how they still refer to him as "Coach".

He made a career out of being able to say "Gretzky - get out there. We need a goal"

I remember last January they had him on Sports Center talking about who the better player was between Crosby and Stamkos. I can't remember who he chose (I think he said Stamkos) but he then said "I'd love to have either guy on my bench" and I just died laughing when the host said "Well Barry, you did have one of them on your bench... briefly". Barry laughed but I suspect he was a little pissed, but like I said I was just dying. Great jab.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
what ever happened to Daru Dhillon? man, she looked good in jeans.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight she's wearing this dress where I can see the cleavage through her dress - I wish she was wearing a low cut top

I would go balls deep in her as long as I could

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight she's wearing this dress where I can see the cleavage through her dress - I wish she was wearing a low cut top

Psssst, we have women posting here. Not cool:L

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kathryn Tappen or Cam Barkers mom? I'm a Kathryn fan but to each their own....

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Melrose had his way, Stamkos would be playing goal right now

I remember near the start of last season I caught Sportscenter one day when they were talking about Stamkos after a particularly good night for him and they tossed the "who's better, Stamkos or Crosby?" question to Barry to analyze. At the end of his rundown he said that he preferred Stamkos, but that he (and any coach) would love to have either guy on his bench. My immediate thought of "Oh my God, is anyone gonna say it?" wasn't even finished in my head when the host (don't remember who) chimed in with "Hey Barry, didn't you have one of them on your bench?". I died laughing, but the coach didn't seem to be too amused by the question.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember near the start of last season I caught Sportscenter one day when they were talking about Stamkos after a particularly good night for him and they tossed the "who's better, Stamkos or Crosby?" question to Barry to analyze. At the end of his rundown he said that he preferred Stamkos, but that he (and any coach) would love to have either guy on his bench. My immediate thought of "Oh my God, is anyone gonna say it?" wasn't even finished in my head when the host (don't remember who) chimed in with "Hey Barry, didn't you have one of them on your bench?". I died laughing, but the coach didn't seem to be too amused by the question.

Hahaha I should read the entire thread before responding, I just mattolaed myself I think

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The horizontal strap needs to go