• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the board youngin, and because of being close to, or the same age as most of these recruits, i know what they are thinking. therefore i have determined that dorial green-beckham will walk on at nebraska because thats what he wants to do:cool2:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the name Dylan Utter. This is one walk-on who I guarantee will end up playing Center for us somewhere down the road.

6'3" 300 pounds out of Papillion. Chose to walk-on over scholarships to a couple other schools (one of those being Army) for his love fer the Huskers.

I absolutely guarantee you this will be one of those guys who works hard enough to play, and will outplay scholarship athletes on our team........ultimately earning himself one of them thar scholarships.

We briefly discussed this youngin'.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ka-recruiting-list-1st-pg-79.html#post1569637

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah hell, I did not even see that plorst. I think he has the most potential out of all the walk-ons

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the board youngin, and because of being close to, or the same age as most of these recruits, i know what they are thinking. therefore i have determined that dorial green-beckham will walk on at nebraska because thats what he wants to do:cool2:

Jordan Westerkamp will end up having a better college career than Beckham.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, Fuller will not be N :(

I hate ta say it, but with Brion on the roster and the addition of Tommy Armstrong, Fuller is not going to believe we are really going to give him his shot at QB.

Not to mention, we are going hard after Dual Threat QBs for next year's class as well.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care. He's not as good of a prospect as we originally thought anyway.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....debatable...westerkamp is going to a very un-pass happy offense...so numbers wise i would argue your wrong...as an overall NFL prospect coming out off college? quite possibly

I think you are underestimating what a quarterback with a sliver of passing talent could do in this offense. Guys are running wide open and will be for years to come.

Beck would love to be able to throw it around the yard. Jest need Tommy or someone to show an arm.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are underestimating what a quarterback with a sliver of passing talent could do in this offense. Guys are running wide open and will be for years to come.

Beck would love to be able to throw it around the yard. Jest need Tommy or someone to show an arm.

swat ive been saying all along but don't no one thing tommy will beat out taylor :noidea:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guise.........

Sigh.................

If ye haven't figured out by now that no coach likes to start a True Freshman at QB, then ye need to watch more football. Unfortunately, going into next season, Taylor Martinez will be in his 4th year in the system.............and he will be a 3rd year starter............

Tommy Armstrong would have to come in, get the playbook down to a fucking T...........take over complete leadership of the team.........and make NO mistakes.

That's a lot to ask of an 18 year old who is trying to adjust to a new environment. It's jest not going to happen.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what few long balls there were too many were poorly thrown.

The short balls were there most of the time but were dropped.

Everybody had a contribution in the struggles except maybe Burkhead. Any mistakes he had he'd made up for tenfold.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what few long balls there were too many were poorly thrown.

The short balls were there most of the time but were dropped.

Everybody had a contribution in the struggles except maybe Burkhead. Any mistakes he had he'd made up for tenfold.

Exactly, sir.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guise.........

Sigh.................

If ye haven't figured out by now that no coach likes to start a True Freshman at QB, then ye need to watch more football. Unfortunately, going into next season, Taylor Martinez will be in his 4th year in the system.............and he will be a 3rd year starter............

Tommy Armstrong would have to come in, get the playbook down to a fucking T...........take over complete leadership of the team.........and make NO mistakes.

That's a lot to ask of an 18 year old who is trying to adjust to a new environment. It's jest not going to happen.

Yep, Taylor's the QB next year. I hope he matures some in the offseason.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guise.........

Sigh.................

i find it odd that you DONT believe this will happen:confused2:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL chuck...........I really hope ye are joking.

Hey, if by some miracle all of that happens for an 18 year old True Freshman...............then I will be happy and stunned.

But I've seen this game enough years now that I know how it works. We might think a high school kid is superman, but when he joins the College ranks, he has to become a man in a quick hurry.