• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree brasky........

Saban and Alabama have a much much better coaching staff than Nebraska........

Mostly because Nebraska refuses to pay assistants the kind of money they need to be getting........ because our AD thinks that just because he will work for cheap- that everybody should.......

I was happy when TO was hired, I'm growing frustrated- and don't quite think he understands what it takes to win now-a-days......

And recruiting is not more important than coaching......

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinardo was on 1620 talking about it today and watching the title game you saw that every single player out there could 1.run like a deer 2. bend like gumby

If you have slow stiff guys you aint gonna win many ball games. (I'm looking at you austin cassidy, justin blatchford, sean fisher, lance thorrell, Andrew Green etc.)

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah... that is part of the very issue here brasky... kids nowadays think they are stars and should start right away without paying their dues or working their way into the mix.

It has been and always will be.. those who put forth the extra effort and push themselves further than they thought they could be pushed will rise to the top... Rex is a prime example of someone with a great work ethic who knew his time would come...

But Rex was a 4 STAR SIR!!!!!!!!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah... that is part of the very issue here brasky... kids nowadays think they are stars and should start right away without paying their dues or working their way into the mix.

It has been and always will be.. those who put forth the extra effort and push themselves further than they thought they could be pushed will rise to the top... Rex is a prime example of someone with a great work ethic who knew his time would come...

Rex isn't fast enough to be a game breaker. Rex is no Trent Richardson. Not by a longshot.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dinardo is somewhat overthinking that..........

When I watched that title game, I simply saw Alabama players in the right place........almost every single play. And they weren't jumping 15 feet through the air to get there...........they were just smart, and they got to where they needed to be to take care of business.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I watched that title game, I simply saw Alabama players in the right place........almost every single play. And they weren't jumping 15 feet through the air to get there...........they were just smart, and they got to where they needed to be to take care of business.

They just made it look easy.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is a reflection of coaching............

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watched Nebraska this season.........especially against Michigan........our players were not playing assignment football.

90% of the plays we had guys going the wrong way, filling the wrong gaps, etc..

Va Tech showed how to stop Dennard Robinson............Michigan was lucky to get all the lucky bounces in that game and walk away with a win.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the end of the world if we don't get a top 5 recruiting class every year, but Bo can't afford to be having classes like '08 and '09 anymore.

The '08 class was a fucking disgraceful disaster.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watched Nebraska this season.........especially against Michigan........our players were not playing assignment football.

90% of the plays we had guys going the wrong way, filling the wrong gaps, etc..

Va Tech showed how to stop Dennard Robinson............Michigan was lucky to get all the lucky bounces in that game and walk away with a win.

"It's not about the X's and O's, it's about the Jessies and Joes.”

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan had 184 total yards against Va Tech............

They had 418 total yards against Nebraska........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you can't tell me Va Tech has out-recruited Nebraska by that much over the past few years.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you can't tell me Va Tech has out-recruited Nebraska by that much over the past few years.

I tell you what Nebraska would have been in just as good of shape against Michigan if we didn't murder ourselves with penalties, fumbles, and horrid special teams mistakes.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not necessarily an X's and O's thing but it is coaching

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennard Robinson ran right by us in that game..........I don't care what anyone says. He didn't do shit in that Va Tech game.

Containing a running QB is all about playing assignment football. You get in the right place, and you stick the guy running the football.

We couldn't do that this year at all.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm sayin is the players we need to get to a national title game are NOT on this team right now. They are not on campus.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennard Robinson ran right by us in that game..........I don't care what anyone says. He didn't do shit in that Va Tech game.

Containing a running QB is all about playing assignment football. You get in the right place, and you stick the guy running the football.

We couldn't do that this year at all.

yeah but what about our D-Line. You have to have good line play to make that happen especially at the ends and we were atrocious. It is seriously sad how bad our DE's played this season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I still think it all starts up front on both sides of the ball.

We were subpar up front on both sides this year..........and it really bit us in the ass. We couldn't sustain drives........relied again on big plays...........then on the other side any team that wanted to run right through our line could do it.

It was almost comical to see guys running right by Jared Crick and giving in the finger on the way by. Something wasn't right there this season.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swap our classes with Alabama's and see what would happen there. We would be winning big ten titles yearly at the least. And we would be laughing at lowly alabama.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I still think it all starts up front on both sides of the ball.

We were subpar up front on both sides this year..........and it really bit us in the ass. We couldn't sustain drives........relied again on big plays...........then on the other side any team that wanted to run right through our line could do it.

It was almost comical to see guys running right by Jared Crick and giving in the finger on the way by. Something wasn't right there this season.

I know. When you could tell teams were thinking about going for it on 4th down I would think "If they're smart they'll go for it and just run it right up the gut because they have about a 90 percent chance of converting"