• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 FA WRs

cottontaco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dwayne Bowe KC
Wes Welker NE
M Manningham NYG
Reggie Wayne IND
Desean Jackson PHI
Early Doucet ARI
Robert Meachem NO
Vincent Jackson SD

so, not all will truly be AVAIL, but they all are FA.......Bowe would be REAL nice lined up with Crabtree and Davis...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure most of those guys will re-sign. Bowe would be my top pick. I'm not sure i would want to sign any of those other guys to long term deals. Both Jackson's would be nice, but they come with character issues.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vincent jackson, but i doubt the chargers will let him go. jackson and morgan would be a good tandem

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to bring Desean Jackson back home. There is no chance he re-signs with the Eagles. Wee need a wr like him to pair with Crabtree in this wco. He's a player that is a threat to get open deep, as well as turn a 5 yard slant into an 80 yard td. His so called "charactwr issues" are blown out of proportion.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt the Eagles let him walk. Unless it gets uglier than it already is in Philthy. Bowe would be on the top of my list. Dude is a beast.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd be happy with bringing back Edwards and Ginn for the hometown discount.

It would leave us more room to resign Alex, Ahmad Brooks, Rogers, etc.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after looking at the cap we might only be able to make one big signing in the offseason. resign edwards and go for either a guard or laron landry. not the sexy free agent splash, but might be a better option

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Ginn nor Edwards have proved that they are capable of being a #1 WR for this team. If we bring Ginn back it is strictly because of his return abilities. Edwards still has time to come back from an injury (and learn how to check the side judge when everyone knows he's off sides). If we bring him back with what he has done so far, it won't be as a #1 WR.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt the Eagles let him walk. Unless it gets uglier than it already is in Philthy. Bowe would be on the top of my list. Dude is a beast.

Yep, even if the Eagles don't want him back, they'll at least slap him with the Franchise Tag. You'd have to be the worst GM in the history of the NFL if you'd just let one of the best players in the league walk away without compensation.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dwayne Bowe KC
Wes Welker NE
M Manningham NYG
Reggie Wayne IND
Desean Jackson PHI
Early Doucet ARI
Robert Meachem NO
Vincent Jackson SD

Did the steelers re-sign Mike Wallace?

cottontaco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dwayne Bowe KC
Wes Welker NE
M Manningham NYG
Reggie Wayne IND
Desean Jackson PHI
Early Doucet ARI
Robert Meachem NO
Vincent Jackson SD

Did the steelers re-sign Mike Wallace?

they didn't. he would be great.... other FA WR are....
Colston NO
Johnson BUF

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like Ginn back as a punt returner. I'd love Colston or Desean but I don't think they get away from their teams. Braylon I would like back. Braylon Morgan and Crabpatty would make a solid WR group.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pass on Colston, I think his best days are behind him. Wallace, one of the Jackson brothers or Bowe would be nice but I doubt it.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
after looking at the cap we might only be able to make one big signing in the offseason. resign edwards and go for either a guard or laron landry. not the sexy free agent splash, but might be a better option

I don't see any reason AT ALL to go after a high-priced OG in FA. Snyder has been just fine, and Kilgore is a promising young guy. OGs are a dime a dozen. That's perhaps the last position I'd look to spend on in FA.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any reason AT ALL to go after a high-priced OG in FA. Snyder has been just fine, and Kilgore is a promising young guy. OGs are a dime a dozen. That's perhaps the last position I'd look to spend on in FA.

I was thinking about og's and for sure not a high priced fa, however I was thinking maybe in the 1st round again. I mean , we might be picking very late (hopefully) in th 1st round. With the line being so important to what we do on offense I can't see us passing up the second or third best g in the draft to go with the fourth or fifth best from another position (like cb, wr or olb). What do you think about DeCastro, Glenn or Osemele in the 1st? Let Synder walk and use Kilgore is the same manner as Boone.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bowe and Wallace are the only two names in this thread that I have real interest in that are not already 49ers.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowe and Wallace are the only two names in this thread that I have real interest in that are not already 49ers.

Desean Jackson would be way more explosive in the type of offenses we run, plus a better fit to the type of wr we need opposite Lobsterbush running this wco. Don't get me wrong though, Bowe or Wallace I would love to see in red and gold, just I woulld love to see DJ WAAAAYYY more.

At the same time though, I know you've always been against og's in the 1st, how about in this draft? With us probably drafting very late and there most likely being a very good rg available like DeCastro, Cordy Glen or an even more likely Kelechi Osemele? Of course if Kirkpatrick or Jenkins were available that would be the better route to go, I just doubt they are there. With Snyder and Chilo possibly leaving we can really upgrade that position.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

agreed. no way either gets away from their current team though. steelers will give wallace a long term deal. bowe will be franchised.

i'd like to see us go after steve johnson. he's very very solid. might get a good deal on him too. but then again, just like wallace and bowe, i don't see the bills letting him go.

overall, i'd say we just stay pat unless we can get a great hometown discount. our O doesn't revolve around our WRs and with morgan coming back, crabbie getting better by the day, and kyle williams looking pretty solid i think we'll be OK building through the draft and resigning ginn. i'd rather use our cap space resigning guys like whitner, rogers, brooks, smith, etc

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. no way either gets away from their current team though. steelers will give wallace a long term deal. bowe will be franchised.

i'd like to see us go after steve johnson. he's very very solid. might get a good deal on him too. but then again, just like wallace and bowe, i don't see the bills letting him go.

overall, i'd say we just stay pat unless we can get a great hometown discount. our O doesn't revolve around our WRs and with morgan coming back, crabbie getting better by the day, and kyle williams looking pretty solid i think we'll be OK building through the draft and resigning ginn. i'd rather use our cap space resigning guys like whitner, rogers, brooks, smith, etc

How do you come to the conclusion that Morgan's coming back?

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
with kyle's performance yesterday i don't think we should bring in new blood at WR...