• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2010 Prius fix a must see for all drivers

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the only thing that would havce made that funnier is if that guy would have hit something with his car while screaming into the camera

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another fix for Toyotas...

20080222_gm_chrysler_ford_18.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is the retarded MFR. The Prius won't go into neutral above a certain speed. It locks itself into drive.

Fucking dumb Rush Limpdoosh wanna be Fox retard Glenn DaDoosh.

He wears that mask over his mouth to cover up the stretch marks from all the donkey dick he's been slurpin on.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is the retarded MFR. The Prius won't go into neutral above a certain speed. It locks itself into drive.

He wears that mask over his mouth to cover up the stretch marks from all the donkey dick he's been slurpin on.

hit the brakes????
smiley_shrug%5B1%5D.gif

ccpmotox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Turn the car off like he stated?! Cant you do that? Dont get butt hurt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The breaks burn up. That Prius that was on the news... The driver was able to drop the car down to 55 mph by standing on the brake with both feet. Once he reached 55, he was able to pop the car into neutral. The police said that his brake pads were almost down to nothing, and his wheels were hot enough to catch fire. Fortunately, for this driver, he was not going as fast as he could have been, and he had plenty of break pad. Read about some of those who died. Their cars were going well over 100 mph. Their brakes eventually failed as they repeatedly tried to slow down their cars.

I'm no bleeding heart lib, but this fuck-face has nothing but contempt towards people he doesn't even know - just because of the car they chose to drive.

You want contempt? I hope that he dies in a car fire. Perhaps an old, junky F150.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bimmer. I don't drive pussy cars.

euro trash. I thought you were defending the green machine at first, but alas, you are not. even tho you hate american brands I might forgive you.

we have a mercury, chevy, jeep and a dodge.......and a kawasaki motorcycle, only because no american company makes an an I-4 motorcycle engine affordably.