• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2000 to Present Playoffs

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we pair up the 8 GM's and make 4 post 1980 super teams. Have one GM from each team be the OC, the other the DC, and go at it paired up. Pick 3 non GM's to be the judges

I nominate UK being paired up with Fudge. I work with the disabled at work and I love it but I need a break from it once I get home.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I like the idea of pairing GM's but thinking we have greatest of all time draft no year eligibility requirements.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and another reason I got eliminated other then drafting a bad team is that every GM on here dislikes the Redskins because the Redskins play their team this year.

Pats Aug 8th (Melmaan)
Seattle Oct 6th (Fudge)
Dallas twice like usual (UK)
Vikings Nov 2nd (Nos)
49ers Nov 23rd (Medlock)
Rams Dec 7th (Clayton)
Packers -Don't play (500)
I'm actually pretty happy with the Redskins right now. :lol:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I like the idea of pairing GM's but thinking we have greatest of all time draft no year eligibility requirements.
Too difficult to pick winners when everyone will have a perfect team. I actually think we need to limit ourselves. Like best from from a random 5 year period or best draft from a specific division

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too difficult to pick winners when everyone will have a perfect team. I actually think we need to limit ourselves. Like best from from a random 5 year period or best draft from a specific division

I like the all time division team. Ritz and I can take the NFC East

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to go to the Dr when I get home we can do a tie breaker or have someone else vote

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the all time division team. Ritz and I can take the NFC East

I like this idea. You have 2 GM's picking the best players from their division of all time. 1 GM picks the offense and 1 GM picks the defense players

Teams

NFC East Team- UK & Ritz

NFC North Team- Nos & Pack 500

NFC West Team- Medlock & Clayton

AFC East Team- Melmaan & Unknown

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to go to the Dr when I get home we can do a tie breaker or have someone else vote

Outside vote sounds good, maybe a past GM that isn't a Redskin or Cowboy fan(shouldn't be tough lol). One person, I'm good with the result either way. I'm gonna go ahead and vote so I don't hold things up.

500 vs Nos- There are a lot of things I like about Nos' team, they are a tough, grind it out bunch. I just think 500 has too much firepower, and enough defense to get a few stops on Nos. I think 500's offense matches up too well against Nos' defense, 500 gets my vote.

If I win my match, that's my only vote. If I lose, I need to vote on Ritz vs Medlock. To me, Medlock might have a little more talent, but it is a bad matchup against Ritz for him. Where as my DT's could get in Bree's face with up the middle pressure, I don't see that from Medlocks squad, and I'm not sold on his OLB's getting home either. I think if you don't get to Bree's early, with Ritz' crazy WR's, your in trouble. I think Ritz D matches up well against Medlock. The big problem for Ritz as I see it are a couple of guys out of position and some age concerns at a few others. In the end, in a very close match, Ritz gets my vote.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this idea. You have 2 GM's picking the best players from their division of all time. 1 GM picks the offense and 1 GM picks the defense players

Teams

NFC East Team- UK & Ritz

Exactly, or maybe have the 4 groups of GM's pick each of the four NFC divisions, then pick all 4 of the AFC divisions. The NFC winner could then play the AFC winner in a Super Bowl to determine the overall winners. And we wouldn't have to worry about hold-up's, once the GM's decided who the OC and DC are, they can enter their draft picks at any time. We would have one rule to decide on though. Hypothetically, Deion Sanders and Reggie White could play on three different teams, but you would only get credit for the type of player they were at the time. For instance, if the NFC West took Emmitt Smith, they'd get credit for the Emmitt that played for the Cards

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote
Pack 500 VS Nos - Winner Pack 500
Medlock VS UK - Winner UK

Very close matchups. I like the youth of 500 and UK players.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, or maybe have the 4 groups of GM's pick each of the four NFC divisions, then pick all 4 of the AFC divisions. The NFC winner could then play the AFC winner in a Super Bowl to determine the overall winners. And we wouldn't have to worry about hold-up's, once the GM's decided who the OC and DC are, they can enter their draft picks at any time. We would have one rule to decide on though. Hypothetically, Deion Sanders and Reggie White could play on three different teams, but you would only get credit for the type of player they were at the time. For instance, if the NFC West took Emmitt Smith, they'd get credit for the Emmitt that played for the Cards

Then its first come first serve. Grab the guy before another Division GM claims him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then its first come first serve. Grab the guy before another Division GM claims him.

I think that would be the way, unless it were an older player who only played a year with that team. Keep it in the spirit. I like the NFC East, but there are several loaded divisions

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams

NFC East Team- UK & Ritz

Not sure I like this idea, the NFC East dominated for years and unless we include the 60's 500 and me could be in trouble.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of a pre 1990 or 1980 draft. I also liked the idea of 2 GM's one picking O one picking D. But like Ritz said i'm open to whatever.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would be the way, unless it were an older player who only played a year with that team. Keep it in the spirit. I like the NFC East, but there are several loaded divisions

Example Bruce Smith. Would the NFC east be allowed to draft him since he only played for skins barely? Or if you are drafting Bruce Smith for the NFC east then you can only base his playing when he played on the redskins not when he played in buffalo. Basically choose wisely.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of a pre 1990 or 1980 draft. I also liked the idea of 2 GM's one picking O one picking D. But like Ritz said i'm open to whatever.

Pre 90's would be fun. Maybe even pre 2000's. The winning team would probably be the one where the two GM's worked best together, because there would have to be some give and take on draft decisions.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams

NFC East Team- UK & Ritz

This doesn't make much sense to me because you're not really competing against anybody since nobody is picking from the same player pool.