• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20 Player NBA Draft Playoff 1 : WLK vs Milk

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been a huge help in baseball for me so I was trying to give back lol... I don't think I'm as good a teacher as you though...:tsk:

baseball is the easiest mock though because stats are individual... basketball and football depend on so many factors that stats are not obvious... and basketball there is just too many stats, and it seems like the only ones people care about is points...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseball is the easiest mock though because stats are individual... basketball and football depend on so many factors that stats are not obvious... and basketball there is just too many stats, and it seems like the only ones people care about is points...

Agree points are much too emphasized in these IMO... And like you said in the previous post, it's about schemes and teammates... I really try to keep that in mind when selecting, the teams I have are all based on championship teams and how they fit together... I think I did a great job of it... I thought you did a great job with many of your picks but not sure that they fit together that well but I think that about most of the teams so I'm destined to lose lol...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball, like Golf, is a skill then physical sport whereas football and basketball are physical/skill sports. Dustin Pedroia can be League MVP in baseball, but there's no way he could play in the NBA or NFL. Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player ever, but he was an average double a baseball player at best. Baseball and Golf take total commitment from a young age. One thing I like about my Son fighting MMA, is that while he may face someone on steroids(practically every freaking time), at least the guy has to step on the scales and weigh exactly what he does the day before

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wlk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2