• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #20 OREGON DUCKS vs #7 stanford cardinal 8PM EST ABC

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit the Animal House Anniversary/Tribute is pretty cool.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but UW @ Iowa kicks off at 6:35, so I won't get to see those awesome 2nd quarter adjustments...

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fan blowing his load already looking through handmade vaginas.

upload_2018-9-22_9-51-18.png

Last edited:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what it is, but I just feel like this could turn into an ass kicking. And not in a good way for Oregon.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what it is, but I just feel like this could turn into an ass kicking. And not in a good way for Oregon.

I know what it is, Oregon is feeling pretty good about themselves after coasting through their scrub games and are about to run straight in to Stanford.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 4 possible outcomes, blow out by Stanford is the least likely. If they can control the clock and sustain drives they will win, but not by 3+ scores. It would take Herbert throwing a couple of picks to make things get out of control that way.

Tough game to handicap because no one has a clue what Oregon is this year. Worst P5 OOC slate since '06.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 4 possible outcomes, blow out by Stanford is the least likely. If they can control the clock and sustain drives they will win, but not by 3+ scores. It would take Herbert throwing a couple of picks to make things get out of control that way.

Tough game to handicap because no one has a clue what Oregon is this year. Worst P5 OOC slate since '06.

It would take a couple of picks to make things get out of control? That’s what Herbert does. He throws interceptions. He threw multiple picks against a miserable Bowling Green team. He threw multiple picks against the biggest piece of shit team in college football, a 13 point win over San Jose. If you want to go back to the bowl game he threw multiple picks against Boise and looked awful.

Stanford? They have allowed one TD pass all season, on the last play of last week’s blowout with their second and third stringers in after picking off multiple passes in that game and having multiple interceptions of JT Daniels. They held USC to 3 points and destroyed a damn good San Diego State team. Unlike Oregon they have played a difficult schedule that’s only going to continue to get tougher.

I stand by my prediction. I can’t believe this line opened up at Oregon -2.5. I think Stanford is going to absolutely drum them and make a lot of people rich in the process.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would take a couple of picks to make things get out of control? That’s what Herbert does. He throws interceptions. He threw multiple picks against a miserable Bowling Green team. He threw multiple picks against the biggest piece of shit team in college football, a 13 point win over San Jose. If you want to go back to the bowl game he threw multiple picks against Boise and looked awful.

Stanford? They have allowed one TD pass all season, on the last play of last week’s blowout with their second and third stringers in after picking off multiple passes in that game and having multiple interceptions of JT Daniels. They held USC to 3 points and destroyed a damn good San Diego State team. Unlike Oregon they have played a difficult schedule that’s only going to continue to get tougher.

I stand by my prediction. I can’t believe this line opened up at Oregon -2.5. I think Stanford is going to absolutely drum them and make a lot of people rich in the process.
I wasn't saying it wasn't possible Herbert throws picks. I said I think it's more likely Stanford wins by a score or two, just not three+ which is a blow out IMO. It's not how Stanford plays. They are throwing it more this year, but they still very much want to grind and control the clock. That's not how you roll up 50+ points.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corso picking the Ducks while holding a Duck!?!??!?!?!

AWESOME!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe JTs picks were late when the game was basically over. Not sure I would use SC as a gauge either tho. They’ve been pretty bad this year. Let’s also not forget that’s a 10-3 game if Helton doesn’t make the bad 4th and 2 call. To put Stanford up 17 -3 with time running out in the half.

That’s where I agree with Wiz. Neither of these teams has really played anyone. Not sure what the nature of Loves injury is. Or what the Ducks actually are. By far the hardest game to gauge this week. Could see a blow out either way. Could see two really bad teams.Basically a crap shoot

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stanford wins to the tune of 31-17. Or thereabouts.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bored waitin around all day for this game.

LESSSKOOO!!!!!