• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #11 OREGON DUCKS vs #16 Auburn Tigers 7:30 PM EST ABC

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cotdam liberals...
oregon16.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.... If the Football Gods love you soooo much why is it that you only have 1 National Championship in the past 30 years? Sounds more like you have Satan's team down there
If we counted them like you do we would have at least 4. That is why God loves us, we aren't liars.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we counted them like you do we would have at least 4. That is why God loves us, we aren't liars.

Don't be a dumbass.... The Championship that Bama "claims" were longer than 30 years ago. Awbarn, living in Bama's shadow, little brother.

All undisputed....

Last edited:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a dumbass.... The Championship that Bama "claims" were longer than 30 years ago. Awbarn, living in Bama's shadow, little brother.

All undisputed....
So if the lie was over 30 years ago then it isn't a lie anymore? I was not aware that there was a statue of limitations on bullshit, so you've done a great job of educating me this morning.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the lie was over 30 years ago then it isn't a lie anymore? I was not aware that there was a statue of limitations on bullshit, so you've done a great job of educating me this morning.

No... you're taking what I typed out of context. I never said anything about what happened over 30 years ago. I know you're Jelly, it's obvious.

So once again... what exactly has the Barn done in the past 30 years? Other that being the miracle worker now & then.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... you're taking what I typed out of context. I never said anything about what happened over 30 years ago. I know you're Jelly, it's obvious.

So once again... what exactly has the Barn done in the past 30 years? Other that being the miracle worker now & then.
Are you on drugs? You do realize that your posts are recorded word for word and were not just having a spoken conversation, it is written and can't be edited?

Out of context my ass.

Here is a cold hard fact for you: Other than a small handful of schools pretty much everyone in college football would trade their records for Auburn's the last 30 years and especially the last 10 years so I've got zero to be jealous of.

Alabama is the 800 lb gorilla right now but there are two teams that have proven they can compete in the Saban years and that is Clemson and Auburn. No one else can claim it.

Trust me I love being an Auburn fan especially right now having just gone to a basketball final four and the college baseball World Series. The last 10 years I've personally gone to the Fiesta, Rose and Sugar Bowl, 3 SEC Championship games and watched my team bring home a natty.

I'm more than cool with my program and absolutely love it. You know what would be miserable? Being a LSU or UGA fan. That would suck.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they do... They are the king of miracles

Jesus loves us and you are just jelly.

Wait.... If the Football Gods love you soooo much why is it that you only have 1 National Championship in the past 30 years? Sounds more like you have Satan's team down there

I can guaranty you I'm not jelly of the Barn

All undisputed....

Where's tha Auburn thread? My phone hate da hoop

Are you on drugs? You do realize that your posts are recorded word for word and were not just having a spoken conversation, it is written and can't be edited?

Out of context my ass.

Here is a cold hard fact for you: Other than a small handful of schools pretty much everyone in college football would trade their records for Auburn's the last 30 years and especially the last 10 years so I've got zero to be jealous of.

Alabama is the 800 lb gorilla right now but there are two teams that have proven they can compete in the Saban years and that is Clemson and Auburn. No one else can claim it.

Trust me I love being an Auburn fan especially right now having just gone to a basketball final four and the college baseball World Series. The last 10 years I've personally gone to the Fiesta, Rose and Sugar Bowl, 3 SEC Championship games and watched my team bring home a natty.

I'm more than cool with my program and absolutely love it. You know what would be miserable? Being a LSU or UGA fan. That would suck.

Man, you are so right... Everything I posted in this thread is here.

Cliff Notes version for you:

ME: Awbarn is lucky

YOU: Jesus loves the Barn, Weazal Jelly

ME: Jesus? If he loves you why 1 Natty in the last 30 years?

YOU: Deflecting - changing the subject away from the LAST 30 YEARS .... But, butt, but if we counted them like Bama we'd have 70. (the whole reason I said the last 30 years because I know how you anti-Bama's operate).

ME: just stating the facts of the last 30 years, Sir.

YOU: Excuses.... (once again I said 30 years Bro).

ME: I accused you of deflecting & taking what I said out of context, Which is exactly what you have done.

YOU: Blah, Blah, Blah.... (TLDR).