• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(2) SHARKS vs (7) KINGS

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings had their chances. this series could have gone either way. Sharks have more talent but most of the games Kings found a way to keep it close. I am bummed but not dejected. I believe next year they will do better.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, very entertaining series. What it lacked in defense, it made up for it with lack of defense!

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings had their chances. this series could have gone either way. Sharks have more talent but most of the games Kings found a way to keep it close. I am bummed but not dejected. I believe next year they will do better.

same here. I'm already excited for the off season.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Sharks, man that was a fun series to watch. The Kings have nothing to be ashamed about, a couple of bounces and I'm sure we're going to game 7 where anything could have happened.

Jumbo Joe blowing kisses and scoring game winning goals, unbelievable...

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished the game on DVR. Great win for the Sharks, tough loss for LA. Dash said it right, a couple of bounces the other direction and it is a completely different series. Lots of respect to the Kings but god damn am I relieved that this series is over.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. I was just contacted by a Kings fan I casually dated earlier this year. We didn't talk at all during the series but as soon it was over he congratulated the Sharks and asked me out.

Guess he wanted to wait until the offseason?!

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great series. Some really fun games to watch. That game tonight was crazy.

What is with all the Jumbo hate? If anyone has actually watched all the Sharks playoff games since coming to SJ, he has been very good a lot of the time. Has he been very good all of the time? No. But he has been great some of the time as well. Just shows people are more willing to go on popular perception than reality.

Also, the Sharks announcers are freaken awesome.

I guess I gotta root for Chicago tomorrow since that is a MUCH better matchup than a resting Red Wings team... but it would be so devastating to Vancouver and I really dont like the Blackhawks, so who cares. Hopefully Sharks can take it to whichever next round.

GO SHARKS!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the third and OT. Even though I can't stand some of the shit he says, and hate seeing him in teal, I still like the guy, good to see Joe net the OT winner.

Congrats Sharks/fans.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta be honest. They've been off. Around the same time I cracked open this mini champagne bottle.

I think this might be a new and necessary ritual. Last two times the Sharks won, I wasn't wearing pants.

You know, if you want to win the Stanley Cup, you should wear less and less and your team progresses. :party: