• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 in a row!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 punts?? wow...you guys aren't a little concerned? Average play by our offense is all I want! Sure we won the game but face it we are inexperienced and undisciplined and I didn't even mention the fact that we had 12 penalties! 12 penalties for 93 yards does raise a flag in my book! The week before we had 9 penalties for 75 yards! This was against the Browns and Niners, but hey according to you guys, we won and I should feel good about this?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid points SJ..don't forget we have Gaines I think he's a stud. I'll bet if they don't sign JJ or Tru it's becuz of Gaines. Hoping they can keep this nucleus of young studs together. Still crossing my fingers they pull something off today. Is it just me or does it seem like Tre isn't running as hard as before? I believe he had 15 carries and Gurley 20. I was thinking a 1 2 punch but Tre seems to gain nearly nothing a carry. Cook and Britt making plays opens the offense wide open. Hope they put it together. All Gas No Brakes !

My guess is the Rams sign either Tru or JJ, but not both. Mason is just a little rusty, coming off an injury and every RB needs touches to get in a rhythm. Mason is better than the kid he was last year that rushed for over 100 yards in a few games.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not about "wanting a blowout", its about "missed opportunities". We had several chances to put them away early, but we just let them hang around! IMO good teams just don't let that happen. Hell..our 1st 5 possessions were punt, punt, fumble, punt, punt! We punted the ball 8 times the whole game(5-"3 and outs"), plus a fumble and a missed FG. Kenny Brit dropped a drive killing 1st down pass that probably would have led to a score as well as Tavons fumble. IMO, if we didn't have Todd Gurley, we would have lost that game!

Against a very good team like the Packers yes we need to take advantage of every opportunity I agree. The Rams are still a very young and undisciplined team. From what I heard, Fisher was not happy after the game.

So instead of watching surfing videos after the game, I believe he just sat in the hot tub for a half hour.. :noidea:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against a very good team like the Packers yes we need to take advantage of every opportunity I agree. The Rams are still a very young and undisciplined team. From what I heard, Fisher was not happy after the game.

So instead of watching surfing videos after the game, I believe he just sat in the hot tub for a half hour.. :noidea:

And I agree with him 1000%...

12191815_10205433784027646_1225182916362196970_n.jpg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tre would get going again, we had a nice one-two RB punch and Foles could really relax and focus more on the passing game which is slowly making nice progress with Austin, Britt, and dare I say it, Cook. Yikes!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week is when the big boy pants need to come on. Going on the road to a Vikings team that has beat the Rams back fairly easily the 2 times previously in the Jeff Fisher era.

The thing about the Vikings is that they don't look all that impressive but that might be by design. The team has been super clutch on offense and defense, they get big plays on offense and they prevent big plays on defense. The Vikings give up decent chunks of yardage but they don't budge in short yardage and they don't give up the home run plays like the ones the Rams have been living on. The Vikings also have a knack at having the other team have penalties at the worst time so there might be some luck involved, too.

The Rams are basically set for a good game if they can sustain drives without imploding. So basically they just need to learn their Spanish and stay away from penalties. Or they just need to find a way to get big plays and overcome the Vikings' strengths.

Both teams will be running a 2 man offensive attack with Diggs/Peterson and Austin/Gurley. Both teams have lackluster TE play as far as I can tell.

It should be a good game

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed with u Clayton the Vikings have had there way with us. But not with the #5 ranked Defense #1 Redzone Defense #1 Defense in touchdowns allowed #2 in sacks. The stats on D keep climbing I can't keep up and in the next 2 weeks we'll be top 3 if not tops. To many new weapons to compare from last times we've faced them. Vikings have beat Det. twice, Chargers, KC, and the Bears. Hardly the quality opponent we've faced. I see the Vikings having a real hard time scoring on us. Yes we'll have some woes on O. But I like our chances with the #1 Rb in the league and the #3 rushing attack. Run the ball and All Gas No Brakes on D. Good luck Diggs. We have the hardest hitting secondary in the league. We don't give up big plays over the top anymore. Alot of experts saying Min. haven't played anyone.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed with u Clayton the Vikings have had there way with us. But not with the #5 ranked Defense #1 Redzone Defense #1 Defense in touchdowns allowed #2 in sacks. The stats on D keep climbing I can't keep up and in the next 2 weeks we'll be top 3 if not tops. To many new weapons to compare from last times we've faced them. Vikings have beat Det. twice, Chargers, KC, and the Bears. Hardly the quality opponent we've faced. I see the Vikings having a real hard time scoring on us. Yes we'll have some woes on O. But I like our chances with the #1 Rb in the league and the #3 rushing attack. Run the ball and All Gas No Brakes on D. Good luck Diggs. We have the hardest hitting secondary in the league. We don't give up big plays over the top anymore. Alot of experts saying Min. haven't played anyone.

I think it's more "Adrian Peterson has had his way with us". He's had some big games on ground versus the Rams.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 3-1 (.750!) with Gurley as a starter!
Ummm.....
I think it's more "Adrian Peterson has had his way with us". He's had some big games on ground versus the Rams.

I remember the last time we played them, AP predicted that he would score on his first possession. This pissed off our defense and they ended up holding him under 100 yards that day. He didn't score either!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D has matured a bit and if they don't come out flat, they'll pound the heck out of AP.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.....

I remember the last time we played them, AP predicted that he would score on his first possession. This pissed off our defense and they ended up holding him under 100 yards that day. He didn't score either!

My memory is shot. What was the score of that game? Thinking back the last 10 years, Peterson has given us more nightmares than any other non-division opponent that I can recall.

Unless i'm just having nightmares of getting beatin by a big black man as child?? :noidea:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory is shot. What was the score of that game? Thinking back the last 10 years, Peterson has given us more nightmares than any other non-division opponent that I can recall.

Unless i'm just having nightmares of getting beatin by a big black man as child?? :noidea:
Vikings 34, Rams 6. Hill got benched at QB for Davis at halftime, IIRC. Tru Johnson and I think Chris Long were injured, Mark Barron wasn't on the roster yet and Aaron Donald was just being put into the rotation. It wasn't really the same team on offense or defense that will be going against the Vikings this time but the Vikings certainly won without needing Peterson to do too much.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings 34, Rams 6. Hill got benched at QB for Davis at halftime, IIRC. Tru Johnson and I think Chris Long were injured, Mark Barron wasn't on the roster yet and Aaron Donald was just being put into the rotation. It wasn't really the same team on offense or defense that will be going against the Vikings this time but the Vikings certainly won without needing Peterson to do too much.

And then Shaun Hill gets signed by Minnesota.. :lol:

Davis!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.....
Ummm..... What?

:lol:

Two years prior, AP lit up our defense for over 200 yards! I remember he had that monster game near the end of the season and it brought him real close to breaking ED's single season rushing record. (Missed it by something like 6 yards!)

I recall it was WR Patterson who lit us up though... running it!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game on Sunday. Very similar type teams.
You are very welcome to post on our game thread. Just understand it's the Rams' team board, and the abuse if any, is a one way street.

The thread should be up by Sunday's kick off, maybe a day or two prior.

Here's to a good game!

:suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back at you. Actually a little worried about the Vikings going into the game with a few players banged up.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie Harper!!??
I was definitely on the wrong wavelength. I thought of the artist that does the pictures of Cardinals.