• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wiggy's nonstop rants are over the top. For his sake the Cavs better repeat or he's gonna get the shit he deserves. It's 1 thing to be a fan of team, but he takes it way too far.
Yep...but I'm sure when they loose we won't have to worry about his novels - at least until next season anyway- when he thinks we'll have fed all the crow to other Cavs fans who would have the balls to show back up. I'm actually looking forward to the break.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are going to repeat, DurrrCant just can't beat LeBron.
And that Cavs defense can barely beat an 8th seed that's really like 10th or 11th. SMH

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they just felt comfortable being able to beat the Celtshits at home because that had beaten them into bolivian a week prior, and now the Bulls just took a massive shit right in the middle of the Garden lmfao
Riiiight.....

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year it's the same thing.

"Cavs are so vulnerable. They suck. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the east. But I'm not saying they will, cause I have no actual balls. But they will get smoked in the finals so it doesn't matter if they come out of the east they still suck and the whole season is an epic failure. There is literally nothing they could to get props from me except beat that 73 win team that added Durant. Even then I would only give props grudgingly because I would have no choice. And if that does happen I'm sure it will have more to do with that other team blowing it. It won't be because the Cavs are any good. They suck"

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys give Wiggy shit for be
Every year it's the same thing.

"Cavs are so vulnerable. They suck. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the east. But I'm not saying they will, cause I have no actual balls. But they will get smoked in the finals so it doesn't matter if they come out of the east they still suck and the whole season is an epic failure. There is literally nothing they could to get props from me except beat that 73 win team that added Durant. Even then I would only give props grudgingly because I would have no choice. And if that does happen I'm sure it will have more to do with that other team blowing it. It won't be because the Cavs are any good. They suck"

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

LMFAO

HALF OF THE NBA HOOP POSTERS WERE DESTROYED IN THIS POST

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...but I'm sure when they loose we won't have to worry about his novels - at least until next season anyway- when he thinks we'll have fed all the crow to other Cavs fans who would have the balls to show back up. I'm actually looking forward to the break.

It wouldn't be right to take wiggy's homerism out on other Cavs fans. And no matter how their season ends 1 thing's for sure...the anti LeBron/Cavs stuff won't stop.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, who here is arguing that they didn't??

You just said they can't beat an 8 seed, because you're still upset that this Cavs team, that you also shit all over last year, beat once of your 90 favorite teams in the finals last year.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be right to take wiggy's homerism out on other Cavs fans. And no matter how their season ends 1 thing's for sure...the anti LeBron/Cavs stuff won't stop.
The only other Cavs fan I would say doesn't deserve it is Gordon- and that's only because he can keep things 1 hunid majority of the time. So no, he probably wouldn't get any crow....ok maybe some! LOL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just said they can't beat an 8 seed, because you're still upset that this Cavs team, that you also shit all over last year, beat once of your 90 favorite teams in the finals last year.
Wrong. I did NOT say that. Reading is fundamental...I keep telling you that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I can't wait until GS is irrelevant again, literally the worst fan base in pro sports.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I can't wait until GS is irrelevant again, literally the worst fan base in pro sports.
The irony here is I'm sure it will happen to LBJ & the Cavs first.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only other Cavs fan I would say doesn't deserve it is Gordon- and that's only because he can keep things 1 hunid majority of the time. So no, he probably wouldn't get any crow....ok maybe some! LOL
:yo: